shape
carat
color
clarity

Ordered our Wedding Bands today!!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Here are the pictures of the bands Nick and I got for our wedding bands today! :) I got these off of some websites, ours are on order.

We couldn''t pass up the prices, because everything we have looked at has been SO expensive. This was like getting 2 for the price of 1 in comparison. So we were so happy to have found them.

(see posts below)

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Crap the site won't let me upload them for some reason right now...I'll have to try again later.

SO SORRY guys, I am mad trust me!
angryfire.gif

Mine is a Platinum, 5 round diamonds, low prong set, about .10cts each (.50 ct total weight obviously)and I believe it's by Lieberfarb.

And his is made of Tungsten Carbide by Artcarved. Very cool sleek look, 6mm, and a very strong, non scratchable metal.

Pics when I actually can get it to work!
8.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
47b4da24b3127ccebc5a17863eea0000001610

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
47b4da24b3127ccebc5a179a3ef60000001610

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
When they come in, I will take lots of pics to show you all real ones instead of internet pics.
love.gif
naughty.gif

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! Isn't it exciting to finally choose your wedding bands? Waiting for our wedding bands was pretty difficult for us. When we first got them, my husband and I promised not to wear them at all until our wedding. Well, we couldn't resist the temptation and before long we were trying them on and playing with them constantly. We didn't wear them for more than a few minutes at a time until our wedding day though. It's so fun when you finally get to see your actual wedding ring. I'm so excited for you! They both look so nice!

kathio22

Rough_Rock
Do you mind sharing the websites that you ordered these from?

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh I am sorry - I didn't order them from a website...I ordered them from a store here in NH. I got the pics from their website of my ring and from Artcarved of his - not bought them through those sites. Sorry.

I TRIED to order my ring through Whiteflash instead, but Lesley never got back to the last email I wrote asking her to get Brian the Cutter's schedule so I coudl call him about the details. I couldn't wait anymore. She is usually good about it, but I wasn't gonna keep hounding.
rolleyes.gif

Oh well....maybe for an anniversary ring someday I will get one from Whiteflash, Good Old Gold...who knows!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results