shape
carat
color
clarity

Options to pro-photo album

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
We''d love a wedding album, but our photog is charging over $1000 to do one. Does anyone know any great sites to help do it on our own? I''m looking for something that will be of similar quality to a professional album.

thanks!!

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
you can get professional albums, sold retail, on www.albumart.com. i believe they run in the $300 - $900 range, including insert pages. i was thinking about doing my own until i realized what i wanted would come out to $600 or $700 anyway, and then i''d have to conceptualize and assemble it, too... so i gave up and decided to go with my photographer''s package option. maybe someone else out there knows of cheaper prefessional-quality albums someplace?

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
mypublisher only offers storybook-style albums (i.e. photos printed directly on the page), right?

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Janine,
If you have a quality photo shop in your area, I would give them a call to see about ordering your own albums.
As for coffee table style books, I am not sure about those, since the only sites I know of are mypublisher, blurb, and picaboo (other than snapfish,kodakgallery, shutterfly,etc.) and they are all hardcover as an option but not the thick "board book" flush mount that we''re getting from our photographer.

However if you want a quality leather album that you can insert photos into, you can definitely get those either online or a local photo shop.

I am making my sisters a blurb photobook for Christmas and having a great time doing it-
I like their site because you can do dustjacket covers with the full bleed photos.

p.s. for quality online prints, a couple of pro photog friends of mine have recommended mpix.com
hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results