shape
carat
color
clarity

Octavia!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
Just leaving a message to say that I hope you had a beautiful wedding day! I can''t wait to see pictures and hear all about it. Congratulations!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Lioness, thank you for thinking of me! I haven't had time to sit down and write a proper recap yet, since everyone left yesterday and I'm back to school today. The wedding was wonderful, though, and everything came together beautifully. My groom made it home from halfway around the world on time -- yay!! It was very hectic, though, because I was staying at home in CC and most of the guests were at a hotel in KOP, so there was a lot of travel back-and-forth. My friends were an amazing help to me with last-minute things (like when one of them asked where my table numbers were and I realized that I'd forgotten to make them!). DH and I were up before dawn but still somehow managed to run late...it didn't really matter, though. We had planned to take some photos before the ceremony, but at the last minute he decided that he really didn't want to see me in my dress before the ceremony, and since everything was so behind, he got his wish. The ceremony still started almost on time and went perfectly, and the weather was fantastic (though another five degrees would have been nice...I can say that now that it's over
11.gif
).

The reception went well, too, and my parents are absolutely in love with Darby -- they even tried to steal her for our second celebration in DH's native country next summer! I couldn't have asked for a better experience than I had with her and the rest of the Sage crew. Everyone said the food was delicious and I really enjoyed what I was able to eat of it
1.gif
. The only thing that wasn't perfect was that a lot of people had to leave early to travel home for work on Monday, which was expected but still a little sad. Other than that, it was such a great day. We had a room at the Four Seasons that night and by the time we checked in, we were so tired that we were asleep by 8:30 -- we didn't even have a chance to order in room service for dinner like we'd planned!

No pictures to post yet...I hope that friends will start sending some soon. I also can't wait for our pro photos, I think we got some really cool ones (though DH is afraid that we'll be disappointed, but we'll see)! I will post more as soon as I can!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been wondering how it all went for you as well! Thanks Lioness for starting the thread and thanks Octavia for giving us some tidbits! So so pleased to hear he made it back from his travels on time.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
A couple of non-pro photos...though I don't really like to put our faces online, so they're either blurred or covered a bit, but hopefully it won't ruin the photos too much!

The best pic I have of me in my dress right now...

CHC9.jpg

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Octavia!!!!!!!!!! You look incredible!!!!! I can''t wait to see the pro pics!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results