shape
carat
color
clarity

NY reception sites - help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xandra

Rough_Rock
How much discount can one ask for? I am looking at a place in Westchester and they already gave me a $10 discount on the price/person, but I would like to go for more... What is acceptable? I am thinking of april of next year AND on a sunday. The price is still quite high.

Please help....

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Where did you decide on??? Well, how far away is the date? The closer it is, the more of a discount I'd ask for...but for the most part, unless it's a HUGE wedding, they won't budge much...

OOPS- duh...you said that. I dunno how much...but it never hurts to ask, right?

xandra

Rough_Rock
MMM (love your kitty by the way
4.gif
)

I have narrowed down my search but haven''t decided on a place yet. I have tried little things here and there, like trying to provide my own liquor... but they won''t budge much. Most of the places have a set price quote that includes food, cake, cocktail hour and drinks. I just wanted to know if this is normal or if I can try to haggle more.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
This thread is great. I know absolutely zilch about this. Did anyone see any places in the Long Island that were good (besides Carlton on the Park)?

xandra

Rough_Rock
Hi cute330xgirl,

I hear westbury manor is nice.

xandra

Rough_Rock
Wave hill looks nice... I''m actually going to go check it out since you mentioned it. thanks!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/28/2005 1
6.gif
5:47 AM
Author: xandra
Hi cute330xgirl,

I hear westbury manor is nice.
Thanks.. I''ll take a look.

xandra

Rough_Rock
Has anyone heard of CV Rich Mansion in White Plains?

Or any of the North Jersey places such as
The Tides Estate
Woodcliff Manor
Seasons (in Washington Township)
Florentine Gardens

I would appreciate any info! Thanks!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results