shape
carat
color
clarity

Non-pro pics from 10/24 wedding in WPB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE THAT BEACH PHOTO!!!!!!!!! WOW! The shots are awesome!!! the pizza shot is super fun too! Looks like a grand time!
36.gif

You and your DH were really a handsome couple!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!

You looked like you had a wonderful time. I LOVE the trash the dress teaser photo
30.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, MrsH, PrincesPl, diamond, purselover, noel, mayachel, luvbug, marcyc, SS, Beach, TLH, Dream: THANK YOU so much for all of your lovely compliments.

I 100% agree with you ladies I cannot WAIT for the rest of the TTD pictures. My parents have farm so we did all sorts of really fun shots that involved: a bobcat, a tractor, a Ford 250 pick up, my brother''s dogs, palm tree "farming" (lots and lots of palms), and of course, the beach. Sigh! it''s going to be fun to go over.

Beach, YAY date twins!!! I hope you''re enjoying married life too. My hubby got called on a business trip, so it''s just me and the dog for the past two nights.

Diamond & Noel, thank you for the compliment on the tanzanite. My photogs took a pro pic of the pendant, I''ll make sure I post it when I get them back.

purse, I really liked my hairpiece too. It was something fun to put on for the wedding. I tried making a birdcage veil too, but lost interest. I was thinking it would''ve been fun for the TTD.

I''ve come back to post a few more non-pro pics. Let me know if you''re bored of seeing them. I''ll stop :)

I''m so jealous of all those lucky ladies that got their pro pics back by now. I feel like I''ve got ants in my pants waiting for them!!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Finally a photo of me and my bouquet (and tanzanite). Sorry I look kinda mad, but I probably didn''t even know they were taking a picture.... But my mom made the bouquet. :) Dahlias, and hot pink roses.

4109013095_e43298b347.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
I''ll post one more of us (as we were recessing), but then I''ll get one of our DIY projects...

4109766880_8672e81146.jpg

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Quick easy DIY project that looked cool: Ribbon boards for the seating cards. Foam board + different colored/types of ribbon. The tricky part was to keep them stuck. We did a long line of double sided tape along the sides, and then finished it off with a "top coat" of mailing tape. We still had some ribbons come undone, but it ended up looking pretty cool. :)

4096757633_7f7ccfb42c.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Liiang, congratulations on your marriage! You looked beautiful and your DH is very handsome! I love your TTD photo - so sexy and romantic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results