shape
carat
color
clarity

New bridal canvas board...winter white theme

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
THis is my new wedding board. My colors are really inspired by the church...so I''m thinking white with a few black accents. We may add some dark green in, but that will come later. I haven''t decided on a dress, which is why there are two on the board....I just like the idea of both of them.

OPinions?

winterwhitethemeboard1.JPG

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
Unless you are worried that it would make it too Christmas-y, I think it would be gorgeous to use pine boughs and garlands to decorate the aisle. You could throw in little silver twigs (I am thinking some spiral willow) that would play off of it so well.

Great idea for the all white and silver - it''s just gorgeous!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
love the pine boughs idea....I was wondering how to incorporate pine branches. Thanks for your suggestions!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh! So gorgeous, lala! I love those shoes and the colors are divine! It looks like you are well on your way for pulling off a beautiful and quintessential winter wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results