shape
carat
color
clarity

my e-pic sneakpeak!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
just wanted to share some photos from my e-pic session. i was worried that it won't come out nice since i only found the photographer online and have never met her until the day of the shoot. i'm happy it turned out to be more than i expected
1.gif

more to come when i receive it! i only have teaser photos! haha

this i really like - this is a candid one and the very first (i think) shot. i had a hard time being serious with FI! as soon as our eyes met, i just couldn't STOP laughing! and since i'm laughing, FI was laughing with me as well!

ckepicteaser1.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i forgot to mention - we decided to do nighttime shots! the photographer warned that it may be a bit difficult because night shots require people to be still or else the photo would be too blurry... but the effect was just beautiful! i love how the lights glow on night shots!

here''s another favorite (uhm. they''re ALL my favorite since i only have 2 teaser shots! haha). it looks as if we''re in a villa somewhere in europe.

ckepicteaser2.jpg

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! You look stunning and I love your dress! The night effect is gorgeous!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cleo, they look beautiful! You''re in Vegas? Would you mind sharing your photog with us?

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love them! You look gorgeous and that dress is perfect!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Cleo, they are great. And your dress is just gorgeous! I would like something similar for the dinner the night before the wedding.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
How cute are your shots they are beautiful and I adore that dress you both look so happy together :D

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh cleo, they''re LOVELY! I love your dress! What a find for your photographer!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Cleo, the two you''ve posted are GORGEOUS. As are you, lady! I love that dress! Va-va-voom!

Can''t wait to see more!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your 2 photos are beautiful and what a sweet couple you make!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
You two look lovely!!! Those are great pictures!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOW, they''re AMAZING so far!!!! I CANNOT wait to see more!!!!!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, beautiful! You are a stunning woman!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone!

freke: i wish i''m from there but i''m not
8.gif
FI''s super-belated birthday gift to me was Vegas
9.gif
. since he spent that much, i surprised him with an e-pic session. we both had fun AND have wonderful keepsakes to take home!

about the photog: the photographer we used is Michelle Toner from Toner Photography. her rates are IMO very reasonable and she''s patient and VERY easy to work with. i booked her for only a 2-3 hour session and we went waayyyy past those hours and she didn''t even ask for extra! (of course i gave her a nice tip since FI & i were running 1 hour late!). she brought her son who ended up as my "personal butler" holding my stuff while we were posing for shots and also as a "director" since he had several suggestions regarding poses that would look nice in the photos. they both ended up as our tour guide as well because they directed us to which sites would be nice for photo ops AND where to get good buffet!
9.gif
ok, i think i''m raving too much... but, you get the point - i HIGHLY recommend Toner photography!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
cute pictures! you looked stunning!

where did you get that dress? i think almost all of us love it!!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/12/2009 11:13:09 AM
Author: jcarlylew
cute pictures! you looked stunning!

where did you get that dress? i think almost all of us love it!!

thanks carly! for those interested, it''s a BCBGMax Azria dress.
1.gif
i''ve been contemplating if it''s a keeper or not and try selling it at preownedweddingdress but everyone here likes it that i *might* keep it (although to be honest, i don''t know where else i could wear it again!)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Cleo, that dress is way too fabulous to sell. Can you wear it for your rehearsal dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results