shape
carat
color
clarity

My dress is here! And nearly the big day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited ladies, I can''t tell you. I picked up my dress today. It''s more than I could have dreamed of. It was made for me! I feel so beautiful in my gown and so ready to marry the man of my dreams!!!

Sorry to disappoint you, but no pics until next Friday (the big day is Thursday).

I finished up work yesterday - no work for 4.5 weeks!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I will spend the next two days packing for our DW, and lo and behold my suitcase has shrunk in the cupboard!!!! AND my FI is a luggage nazi!! He makes me get on the scales at the front door with my suitcase to ensure that we don''t pay excess baggage
15.gif
He just doesn''t understand.

I can''t believe that after 13.5 years, I am going to marry my soulmate, best friend and lover. I am beside myself with excitement!! It doesn''t feel real, I don''t think it will hit me until we are pronounced husband and wife!

Thankyou to all your ladies who have kept me company (and sane!) during the past few months planning the wedding of my dreams. What would I do without my PS buddies?
32.gif

Stay tuned for some pics in next week.

Thanks guys, luv ya! MWA!!!!
35.gif

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
OMG congrats honey that has come around so fast!

Have a faboulous time preparing for your wedding and a HUGE BEST WISHES FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!

Have a great time in paradise and can''t wait to see the pics
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Best wishes, Good luck and knock ''em dead in your beautiful dress Honey!!!

Can''t wait to see the pics!!!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hooray!!!!
I know what you mean about the suitcase shrinking. i have that problem too!

congrats honey, and i cannot wait till we see some pictures!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super exciting! 4.5 weeks off work would excite me more than a wedding, haha! Best wishes to you and your FI, and can''t wait to see pics!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Bon Voyage and Best Wishes!!! Can''t wait to see the pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results