shape
carat
color
clarity

My DIY veil - pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Here are a couple of pics of the veil I made last night. I still want to decorate it, maybe with some edging or small pearls... hmmmm. Anyway, I''m digging it! And it looks great with my dress.

ps veil1.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one with the blusher up.

I had decided I wanted a huge glamorous up-do with lots of height, but now I''m thinking about wearing my hair down. I look better with hair down in day to day life anyway.

ps veil2.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
You made that? It's fabulous! I bet it'll look fantastic with your dress, too.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks EBree!

1 yard of tulle: $2.50
1 plastic comb: $1.39

Took about 45 minutes and was easy and enjoyable. I don't know if I'll use it or not, but it was fun to make!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It looks great, Indy! Can''t wait to see what else you do with it!
36.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
OH Indy...I think your hair looks GORGEOUS down with that viel! I hope you do decide to go with the viel and with the down-do just so I can see more pics like these!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Indie...you are GORGEOUS! That hair! That bone structure! (Well, what I can see of it.)
Definitely wear your hair down. Love the veil too!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, very impressive--your veil looks great. And I have the same Canon camera, I love it!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, thanks!

But seriously, this was about the easiest craft EVER. It''s pretty much idiot proof, as evidenced by the fact that it looks not half bad and I made it!

Here are the instructions. Seriously. Anyone who''s ever sewn on a button can do this.

http://www.wegotgame.net/jen/veils.html

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2007 9:53:32 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Awwww, thanks!

But seriously, this was about the easiest craft EVER. It''s pretty much idiot proof, as evidenced by the fact that it looks not half bad and I made it!

Here are the instructions. Seriously. Anyone who''s ever sewn on a button can do this.

http://www.wegotgame.net/jen/veils.html
Indy,

You absolutely crack me up! You are so very talented and you bring so much to all of us here at PS...but thanks for the chuckle!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results