shape
carat
color
clarity

more advice needed from NY brides....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
What are the best bridal salons to go with a $1,500 budget in the NYC area? I''ve already been to RK Bridal and the Bridal Garden, but didn''t find anything I love in either stores. I can''t go to Kleinfelds because their gowns start at $1,800, and Mark Ingram prices seem to be pretty high too. Help!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I just went looking with one of my best friends who's getting marriend next September. We went to a few places that had reasonable priced dresses which were beautiful!:

Adriennes - www.adriennesny.com

Selia Yang - www.seliayang.com

Veka - www.vekabridal.com

You can also find a listing of various dress shops of all price ranges on New York Magazine's website: http://nymag.com/weddings/listings/gowns

Good luck!
5.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Don''t have specific advice for NYC, but if your budget is $1500 and you are willing to buy online, you could go to a place like Kleinfelds with a stated budget of $2200 or so.

Of course the stores do vary in the degree to which you will be able to figure out the designer or model name once inside.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results