shape
carat
color
clarity

MOH, Bridesmaids and Flowergirl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bobbin

Shiny_Rock
I have decided who will be in my bridal party. My MOH was a no-brainer - my cousin who is 3 months younger than me who I have been close to my whole life. Her 3yo daughter will be the flowergirl. Bridesmaid 1 was also easy - my best friend who I have known since I was 5. Bridesmaid 2 was a harder decision. I initially thought that I *should* have my sister as a bridesmaid, but I really didn't want to. We haven't ever been that close, and she has a habit of being selfish and ruining events due to this. I kind of wanted another friend of mine to be a bridesmaid, but I felt bad as I have only known her for three years. However, during those three years she has been more like a big sister to me than my sister ever has.

I thought about it for a while and then I realised that when I got engaged, there were only three people apart from my parents and FI's parents that I wanted to tell personally. They were my MOH, bridesmaid 1 and this friend. That clinched it for me.

Onto the point of my post, I have just ordered some cards and I am beyond excited about being able to give them to my bridal party! I will have to mail my MOH's/flowergirl's as they live interstate, but I especially cannot wait to give Bridesmaid 2 hers as I don't think she will be expecting it at all! I thionk they are so cute and I am very impatiently waiting for them!

ETA: wow, the pictures are really small so I will have to link them!

MOH - this card

Bridesmaids - this card

Flowergirl - this card

moh1.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I can''t see all the cards but the MOH one looks beautiful what a lovely way to ask :)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2009 5:05:09 AM
Author: Deelight
I can''t see all the cards but the MOH one looks beautiful what a lovely way to ask :)

I am the same...I can not see the BM or Flower Girl cards, but the MOH card is just lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results