shape
carat
color
clarity

Mimzy''s Non-Pro Wedding Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous in every pic! Congratulations!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy, you look divine. And I am sure that down the track you guys will look back and giggle about all the things that went wrong. Congrats on your marriage!
1.gif

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy, you look stunning! Gorgeous pics!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mimzy you look so amazing and hubby is so handsome. I can''t wait for more pictures with wedding details. CONGRATS!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Mimzy!!!
9.gif
You look gorgeous, and I''m so glad you had a great time and focused on the important things and how great the day was.

Just out of curiousity, a while back you were one of the people on here who had read the book Inviting God to Your Wedding - did you happen to use any of her suggestions in there during your ceremony or apply it to anything in the wedding? I''ve thought about doing that and was just curious!
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy, you looked amazing, I can''t wait to see the pro-pics :). Congrats to you both :D

katamari

Ideal_Rock
It looks like a fabulous day! Congrats to you and your husband!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy you were a beautiful bride and your dh looked so handsome. Congratulations to you both!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
thank you girls all so much! I''m really looking forward to getting the pro pictures back, and I''ll definitely post them asap! thanks again! <3 (I swear the sweetest girls in the world are right here on PS).

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you found the veil in time! You looked incredibly stunning. Congratulations to you!!!
36.gif

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy, you''re a beautiful bride! Your husband looked great in his black tux! Do you have any pix of your ER and the 2 bands?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Well, if ''s--t didn''t happen'' they wouldn''t have made that bumper sticker!

But the good news is that you were beautiful, he was adorable, the church was nice, the reception cool, and everybody said it was a great time. Congratulations!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy - everything looks like a DREAM!!!! You look absolutely radiant. I can''t wait to see more pics. I''m curious - what undergarments did you go for?

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Mimzy! You look so happy in the pictures with you and Stefan together, and I think that blocks out any negativity/stress you may have felt earlier! And I love the green wrap/bolero you are wearing in the last picture! Can''t wait to see your pro pics!

PS, your dj sounds just like mine...and we''re still complaining about him!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy, OMG, you looked AWESOME! The Anjolique is one of my fav dresses and it looked absolutely perfect on you! You and Stefan looked so happy and make a gorgeous couple. I'm sorry you had so many things go wrong on your wedding day, but as you say the most important thing is that you're married. Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you a Stefan a lifetime of happiness and good health!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
you looked beautiful mimzy
30.gif
congratulations on your marraige
36.gif
love the look of your reception too, more pics please
21.gif

ash313

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy, you are positively GLOWING in those pics! You look so happy, and your hubby does look awfully sexy!! Love it!

Congrats, sweetie, can''t wait to see the pro pics from Melissa!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh the Bad! I cringed for you reading them. I''m so glad your veil was found in the nick of time.

Oooh the GOOD! You are married. Yay! Wonderful, wonderful. You positively glow in these photos, can''t wait to see the prof. ones! The reception hall is so striking with those chair covers.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations again Mimzy! It looks like you had a great time even though you were stressed before hand. Did you have your reception at the Lafayette Grand? A friend of mine got married there last year and it was very nice and the building is so neat!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy, I keep staring at these pictures. I just come back over and over. They''re really beautiful. You two look so happy (and you really do have a hot mobster of a hubby, lol).

BELLA9280

Shiny_Rock
i remember when you got engaged and were looking for dresses! you def made the perfect dress choice you looked beautiful!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations...you look absolutely gorgeous and you have a handsome hubby!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
mimzy you look super tall! how tall are you? you looked really beautiful. congrats!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Mimzy! You looked absolutely stunning in your gown! You make an absolutely adorable couple and I am so thrilled for you that you had a lovely day despite all the small issues.

CONGRATS! I can''t wait to see your pro-pictures!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Mimzy,

Wow, despite everything you said went wrong, it all looks fantastic. I can''t WAIT to see more pictures!!!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes, Mimzy! You looked fantastic and your bouquet was GORGEOUS!!!! Even with all the blips, your wedding day looked amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
MIMZY
30.gif

HOW ON EARTH did I miss this thread?!?!? First of all, you have to have one of the all-time prettiest smiles, ever!

Your dress on you!!! OMG! Did your husband just freak when he saw you? You look so perfect in that gown, and the veil was a perfect choice!

Honestly, if I could choose? I''d have 3x that many things go wrong, if it meant I could look half as great as you did on your wedding, LOL!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Dang, missed this thread too! Congrats Mimzy! You and Stefan are adorable. Sorry about all the "bad"--ugh! I would have cried if I were you. But you held it together, and looking back, you''ll probably forget half that stuff and only remember the good.
9.gif
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You look amazing, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results