shape
carat
color
clarity

married!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
yummy food passed around during the cocktail reception

rsz_wedding17.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
my mom and her boyfriend

rsz_wedding18.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
still happy :)

rsz_wedding19.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
outside of tent at night!

rsz_wedding22.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
flowers outside the door to the house

rsz_2wedding23.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
jazz band playing

rsz_wedding24.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS COCO!!!! everything looks perfect. all the best to you & hubby!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
thank you cleo!!! it was a perfect day! i could not sleep, so after laying in bed all night i got up at 5am. it was still dark, so my mom and i went outside to hang christmas lights in the tent. we ended up trying out a random design and it looked so cool because the shape resembled a chandelier!

so the weather was sunny and 65! all of our guests were so surprised by the bagpiper who played during the ceremony. my brother did such a great job as the officiant-he sounded really confident and we all kept it together until the very end where he announced us as husband and wife...he broke down and so i did too haha! then we all walked up to the cocktail reception and the jazz band started to play. they were AWESOME! we had a bar set up (i need to find pictures of that) in this really cool stone fire pit overlooking the ocean. we had berry mojitos and wine, and servers walked around with appetizers. our photographer took some great shots and was able to get a shot of ALL OF THE GUESTS and my hubby and me together! so when the sky was dark we moved into the tent. the food was really incredible-we started with squash bisque and it was perfect. we had a long dinner with some really sweet toasts. then my fiance and i left by around 9pm for our honeymoon!! really it could not have been more perfect. the flowers, the music, the food, the weather--it was all incredible.

thanks again for the sweet comments!!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Mazel tov! What a beautiful wedding!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Everything looks AMAZING!!!!!!!! I can''t WAIT to see more pics!!!!!!!!!!

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Looks amazing - wow. I''m in total awe! Congrats!!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
your wedding pictures are magazine worthy! congrats to you and your hubby!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! You guys look so incredibly happy! Your pics are gorgeous! :)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2009 8:33:29 PM
Author: cocolaw
thank you cleo!!! it was a perfect day! i could not sleep, so after laying in bed all night i got up at 5am. it was still dark, so my mom and i went outside to hang christmas lights in the tent. we ended up trying out a random design and it looked so cool because the shape resembled a chandelier!

so the weather was sunny and 65! all of our guests were so surprised by the bagpiper who played during the ceremony. my brother did such a great job as the officiant-he sounded really confident and we all kept it together until the very end where he announced us as husband and wife...he broke down and so i did too haha! then we all walked up to the cocktail reception and the jazz band started to play. they were AWESOME! we had a bar set up (i need to find pictures of that) in this really cool stone fire pit overlooking the ocean. we had berry mojitos and wine, and servers walked around with appetizers. our photographer took some great shots and was able to get a shot of ALL OF THE GUESTS and my hubby and me together! so when the sky was dark we moved into the tent. the food was really incredible-we started with squash bisque and it was perfect. we had a long dinner with some really sweet toasts. then my fiance and i left by around 9pm for our honeymoon!! really it could not have been more perfect. the flowers, the music, the food, the weather--it was all incredible.

Your fiance...LOL! Congratulations Coco....everything is SO beautiful!!!!
30.gif

Lori

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2009 10:05:35 PM
Author: loriken214
Date: 11/22/2009 8:33:29 PM

Author: cocolaw

Your fiance...LOL! Congratulations Coco....everything is SO beautiful!!!!
30.gif

Lori

LOL!!!!! i CANNOT stop that. i referred to him as "my fiance" throughout the honeymoon. i almost corrected a woman who asked if my husband was on his way! argh! when will "husband" sound normal???

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks beautiful. Congrats.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Just amazing - your photos are stunning and everything in them congrats :)

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
WOW. Your wedding looked amazing!! Seems like it was perfect. Congratulations.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love your photos-everything looks so beautiful.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics!! Where did you get married?? What a beautiful location! I love that it''s at sunset too. The sunglow in the photos makes them even more stunning.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
You looked amazing!!!! Congratulations
36.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, everything is so beautiful. The surroundings are simply breathtaking. It looks like a magical party that popped up in the middle of nature. Congratulations on your marriage!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
you looked stunning! Beautiful table decor!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding was STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
how gorgeous are you?? everything looked wonderful- and the dress was amazing! i''m so happy everything worked out- can''t wait to see more!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''ve been waiting for your pictures, cocolaw! Everything looks so fabulous and I love how your hair turned out. Well, everything turned out beautifully. I also love how intimate the reception looks. Good job on the Christmas Light Chandelier.
1.gif

Congratulations!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Yay coco! You look stunning, congrats to you and your HUBBY!
1.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Absolutely STUNNING!!! Congratulations on your marriage!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
*GASP!* Coco, your wedding looks absolutely AMAZING and you are such a stunning bride! These pictures truly look like they belong in a magazine.

Many congratulations to you!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results