shape
carat
color
clarity

Married & Honeymooned! First Dance Video teaser

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everybody!

I''m married and back from the honeymoon! They were both wonderful! I don''t have any good pro photos yet to post, but I''ll leave you with a video teaser of our first dance. The first link is the dance at the wedding. The second dance is what is was "supposed" to look like- the dress was much harder to dance in than jeans. I kept slipping on my train- ha ha. Enjoy!

Wedding First Dance

Rehearsal Dance

2.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
CUTE!!! How lucky that you married a man with some rhythm!

Love the Buble version of that song too! What a great memory you guys will always have. How many lessons did it take for you to get that memorized?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Awesome!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
haha i love love love it
30.gif
36.gif
awesome dancing, and you looked gorgeous
9.gif

beltane

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful!!! That was really amazing. You guys are talented! I love how your dress swirls and moves. I also love when your bouquet showed up at the side of the screen while you danced in the background! Was that planned or a sweet accident?

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2010 11:35:47 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
CUTE!!! How lucky that you married a man with some rhythm!

Love the Buble version of that song too! What a great memory you guys will always have. How many lessons did it take for you to get that memorized?

Just 3 hour-long lessons... and a lot of practice in my tiny apartment living room- ha ha.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2010 10:00:55 AM
Author: beltane
Wonderful!!! That was really amazing. You guys are talented! I love how your dress swirls and moves. I also love when your bouquet showed up at the side of the screen while you danced in the background! Was that planned or a sweet accident?

Sweet accident! I begged on of my bridesmaids to film it for me (it was a secret- we didn''t tell anyone)... but I think my sister was standing beside her holding a few bouquets

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
loved that! CONGRATS & can'' wait to see some pics. you looked positively glowing in the video!!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Awww.. you guys did a wonderful job, Congratulations!
36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Amazing!! such a cute video!!
And I love how your dress moves while you are dancing! You look great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results