shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara - what happened to your dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Did you buy the RT? I am dying to know!

I saw this on Ebay and thought the style would be perfect for an outdoor wedding... and the back is SO SEXY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2875081174&category=15723

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
I wish there was a little face with the eyes popping out of the head..that is an amazing dress!!! vera wang?? Wow. Spectacular. I would seriously consider it if I didn't already have my dress (which I love, don't get me wrong) but wow.

love.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
No CC I didn't get the RT..see my other post. Decided it was a bit too filmy but I still really love it! That eBay dress is beautiful!! From Shanghai China...hmm..I could see language barriers causing some issues there!! e.g. I said 'Ivory not White'or 'I'm a size 8 not size 16'! You never know...I don't know if I want to be one of those statistic brides..hee hee. But I will save the pictures from the auction, that may be a beautiful dress in more of a silk crepe material or similar...more substantial but with great architecture!

rolleyes.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
looking at their ebay listing, the english used is better than some of the english written and spoken by americans. they could even have a distributer right in america and u'll never know if u dont give it a try with an intitial email
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I was looking at it again last nite. Their feedback is all positive, looks like a few auctions ended in October and left feedback recently, so that makes sense if it took them 4-6 weeks to get their dress. They all said they loved the dress, great quality, exactly as pictured. I'm tempted...but again I don't know what this dress would look on me. Is it a real VW or a replica? Not that I care, I just want to be sure I've got all the info and their auction is not super explanatory.

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
well most clothes are made in china nowdays, if it's actually made in shanghai by a good tailor/seamstress its even better cos the old shanghainese were very famous for their tailoring skills ie. cheongsams

and even if it wasnt a REAL vera wang, its still a great wedding dress, they may even have other designs....
5.gif

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
Mara,

I think they are probably real Vera Wangs that they get less expensively from a local distributor. I am guessing the sizing is not done by someone officially from VW but, as you say, if everyone has been pleased with the work so far, who cares?

As far as how it would look on you - I would try on a similar dress at a local VW store - you don't have to buy! And if it looks good, you could have a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results