shape
carat
color
clarity

lulu''s save the dates

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
k, well, i''m still working on finishing up these suckers but got a few photos today and thought i''d share them. i designed them myself using a vintage postcard that my mother purchased for me. got them copied at an office supply store. mistake. i left them to be printed out on cardstock after looking over the proof printed out on regular paper. the cardstock they used is soooo flimsy. oh well, lesson learned. provide my own cardstock next time. so, i couldn''t send them as postcards in the mail as i originally conceived. onto plan b. i bought a pack of earthtone blank note cards and fashioned them into a sort of pocket wrapped with twine. anyhooo, not what exactly what i had planned but i think they turned out fine. here''s a few pics.

lulustd1.JPG

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
These are too cute! I love em and the vintage photo of the mtns on the front!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I love them, lulu! Nice work on a quick backup plan, too!

beltane

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE them!!! So whimsical and sweet!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Oh they are so cute! Awesome job girl!
36.gif

I think they look even better than just the regular post-card STD's that you see everywhere. Very original!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I love these! They are just gorgeous
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - They look really shmick :)

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lulu, they''re fabulous! I think the pocket you fashioned is absolutely perfect!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for your positive feedback everyone. i was still questioning whether it looked weird w/the pocket but FI insists that it, in fact, looks better. still got to write our return addr on like 80 of these puppies & stamp & mail them in the AM. guess i''ll be busy tonight :)

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
thanks again everyone! they are all in the mail [except for about 20, waiting for fi to get some of his friend''s addresses]. now onto invites, programs, and all other paper goods.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results