shape
carat
color
clarity

LaurenThePartier''''s TTD Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey all!

As some of you know, my husband and I just went to Hawai''''i and while we were there, we took some TTD pics on the beach (for the Lost nerds out there, ir was Papiloa Beach, where Mr. Eko''''s church is located), but then we also took some underwater pics in my photographer, Dave Miyamoto''''s friend''''s swimming pool. Some of them turned out awesome - and Dave is an amazing photograper. Please bear in mind that these are completely unretouched, aside from sizing as I mentioned my husband would do it if we could get the raw digital images.

My photographer is www.davemiyamoto.com - if you''''re ever on Oahu, I highly, HIGHLY recommend him.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And another

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And one more. . .

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
On the beach

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And, I think I''m spent.

Thanks for looking, ladies!

original.aspx

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and very unique!! You look lovely!! ( I love the one where your DH is kissing your neck!)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 4:29:00 PM
Author: hlmr
Gorgeous and very unique!! You look lovely!! ( I love the one where your DH is kissing your neck!)

Thank you! We have about 25 different versions of that one!
2.gif

It was a ton of fun, and I recommend them to anyone who had a mediocre photographer the first time ''round.
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some more that finally uploaded.

original.aspx

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
AMAZING pictures! Absolutely beautiful!!! The underwater pics look like they''re out of a magazine... what a talented photographer friend you have!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 4:39:32 PM
Author: aprilcait
AMAZING pictures! Absolutely beautiful!!! The underwater pics look like they''re out of a magazine... what a talented photographer friend you have!

Thank you!

It''s amazingly awkward trying to look semi-attractive underwater. We took 2 rolls of film (yes the water pics are not digital) and the pics with my husband in them turned out hilariously bad. Poor guy - he''s so handsome above the water.
2.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lauren, Thank you, thank you, THANKS YOU so much for posting underwater pics! The are gorgeous
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
!My photographer does the underwater pics too. I always loved the look and after seeing yours I''m seriously considering it. Did your dress survive?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 4:47:18 PM
Author: Love in Bloom
OMG Lauren, Thank you, thank you, THANKS YOU so much for posting underwater pics! The are gorgeous
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif
!My photographer does the underwater pics too. I always loved the look and after seeing yours I''m seriously considering it. Did your dress survive?

Yes, but this isn''t my original wedding dress. My real wedding dress was a silk-satin MCBridal and I didn''t want to risk destroying it. Since I got such a deal on my original dress, DH said I could buy a trash the dress, dress. I found this one at Jessica McClintock for CHEAP! It''s a polyester taffetta, so it survived the underwater bit fine, and is even cleaner than it was when I got to Hawaii!
1.gif

One hint for underwater stuff. My photographer had my husband and I swimming from one side to the other, and it looked silly because we''re obviously not synchronized swimmers. If he had just done a pic of us hugging, facing each other, heads above water, it would have been perfect! Also, one or two close-ups may have been cool, but we just didn''t have enough time to get it all done.

If you do this, please post them!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 4:54:15 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Lovely my friend...Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
How pretty, Lauren!! You and Wes look beautiful in your pics!! I love the underwater ones!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 5:00:52 PM
Author: Dani
How pretty, Lauren!! You and Wes look beautiful in your pics!! I love the underwater ones!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
36.gif

Awwww, aren''t you so sweet, Dani! Thank you!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is so cool. I totally want to do TTD pics too, but don''t want to use my real dress either.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2007 5:23:13 PM
Author: mrssalvo
that is so cool. I totally want to do TTD pics too, but don''t want to use my real dress either.

Thank you! It was a blast, and so much fun to spend a couple of hours kissing DH during sunset.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
More pics. . .

original.aspx

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics; I love the one w/the rainbow!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another with W''s suit on.

original.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results