shape
carat
color
clarity

knot bio

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I started my bio on theknot too. Here it is: qtiekiki knot bio. It doesn''t look as professional as I wanted, but it''s a start.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
cute bio qtiekiki!!! love the pics of you guys on catalina...

and what are you talking about the bio not looking professional?! hopefully not many knotties are real ''pros'' or im in trouble... hrm...!!!
9.gif
9.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! I love the colors - and I really love that photo of the red flowers with green hanging down. Very nice! you make a really cute couple!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
thank you gurls... you are such great suppport...

rms

Brilliant_Rock
your bio is the first one I''ve ever looked at on The Knot. It looks great, and you are a beautiful couple!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
your bio looks fantastic! I ADORE your invitations, and that dress.. I just love it on you.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
love your bio! and i agree, the dress looks way better on you than the model. i also really like the makeup ideas. i''m asian too and it''s so hard to find nice makeup looks that work well with asian features. hope you don''t mind but i saved a few of your pics!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
great bio and you''re a beautiful couple! also, your ring is so pretty!!! i wish my hands were as elegant as yours!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Q! Love your bio, I want every one of your cakes....just gorgeous! And you look just fab in your dress, beautiful!
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
you''re crazy, the bio looks great!
36.gif
all of it... and i really like that dress on you too! well done
1.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I am a little nut... kinda a perfectionist or just plain anal about certain things... I guess I am also competitive because my FI is a freelance web designer... so I was kinda trying to show him that I know what I am doing...
41.gif

p.s. take any pics from my bio.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results