shape
carat
color
clarity

Jimmy Choo Handbag HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock

Hi!!

A friend of mine got a Jimmy Choo purse for X-mas from a friend, the purse came with tags and it looks original. The problem is that we had never seen a purse like that in the stores or internet. The purse is made of brown fabric with the word jimmy choo inside of a circle all over the purse, it has brown letter stripes. My friend does not know what to say when people complement the purse. We are naives about brand purses, but other people can make fun of her for thinking is original when is not

33.gif

I know here are some jimmy choo''s fans, so I hope you guys can help me.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think I have ever seen a Choo bag that has the name written all over the outside of the purse.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hmm ,how to be cryptic...

Google ''authenticate this'' click on the link, take photos and ask the experts.

''nuff said.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2010 2:41:37 PM
Author: Steel
Hmm ,how to be cryptic...

Google ''authenticate this'' click on the link, take photos and ask the experts.

''nuff said.
Ditto...the girls there are very knowledgeable and super helpful.

That one has me stumped...Good Luck and please come back and tell us what you discover.

Maybe it''s vintage...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results