shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry Opinions please :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
So - I''m desperately looking for jewelry lately - and I think i''ve found a good contender. I need opinions as I want the style of the jewelry to reflect the style of my dress...

1st off - here''s my dress....but NOT in this color - my dress will be diamond white - more of an ivory color - and the sash is more of a taupe color - rather than grey.

Here''s a thread of the dress on me - it''s getting altered at the moment and looks GREAT with it actually FITTING me! haha!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-mac-upgrade-troubles-pics-of-my-dress.73024/

ILoveMyDressFront1.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
and here''s the necklace - i guess the necklace is the thing i''m "if-fy" about - but i love the delicate style of it....

Vine Necklace.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
both are fairly inexpensive pieces, so i guess i should just buy them and see for myself in person....
Do any of you think that there is a different style i should be going for?

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I think both the earrings and necklace are gorgeous and go well with your dress. I want them for mine now!
9.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks courtney! I really think that the necklace is growing on me - there's something about how delicate it is that's really appealing to me. I'm in love with the earrings at this point.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them!

I would remove your reference to where the earrings can be found as it voilates forum policy. You can leave the necklace reference as there are no pearls in it.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 2:48:59 PM
Author: Cleopatra
Thanks courtney! I really think that the necklace is growing on me - there's something about how delicate it is that's really appealing to me. I'm in love with the earrings at this point.
I wish I could shop around more, but I already purchased my jewelry...I need to stick with it. I'm so indecisive.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 2:57:04 PM
Author: Cleopatra
Oops! Good point Gypsy! I sometimes forget :)
Me too. No worries. The necklace from QVC is beautiful. I might go with something simpler myself ... or no necklace cause your dress is pretty ornate.

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Good point Gypsy - that''s been my dilemma from the get-go. I was originally not going to wear a necklace - but then saw this one and thought it was so pretty....hmmm - decisions decisions....

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the necklace and I love the earrings!!!

For me (personally) it would be too much to wear both, but I am used to wearing simple studs and a simple pendant all the time...and that''s pretty much how I feel comfortable. I am ok wearing big necklaces but for some erason I can''t wear bigger earrings without feeling weird...hehe. I do love how they look on everyone else though!!!. So if this is you, thengo for it! They''re gorgeous!! Just stay true to what you are used to...you want to make sure you look at the pictures and you still see *you*
1.gif

M~

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Great advice Mandarine - might I add that you looked absolutely stunning in your wedding pictures!

Thanks for all the advice - I''ll surely let you guys know what I decide
36.gif

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2008 4:57:51 PM
Author: Mandarine
very pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the necklace and I love the earrings!!!

For me (personally) it would be too much to wear both, but I am used to wearing simple studs and a simple pendant all the time...and that''s pretty much how I feel comfortable. I am ok wearing big necklaces but for some erason I can''t wear bigger earrings without feeling weird...hehe. I do love how they look on everyone else though!!!. So if this is you, thengo for it! They''re gorgeous!! Just stay true to what you are used to...you want to make sure you look at the pictures and you still see *you*
1.gif

M~

ditto

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I love the dress, the earrings, and the necklace!! I think it will all look beautiful together!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results