shape
carat
color
clarity

JAS - I need your help, please!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi Jackie,

I''ve been a long-time lurker, but I''ve only posted a few times in the past... I''ve been scanning the BWW forum for some planning advice and saw that you had your reception at the Chicago Cultural Center! I looked at your pictures and I''m so excited because THAT''S WHERE WE JUST BOOKED OUR RECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!! Our wedding date is the 15th of November of 2008. I''m beyond excited and I''m IN LOVE the entire building. Now, on to the help I need...
3.gif

I read in one of your posts that you hired a very reasonable wedding planner. I never thought I would hire one, but if they are affordable ones out there, I''d definitely be interested... Finding and booking the venue has really worn me out the last few weeks, I''m not sure if I can take another year of this! I don''t know if this is breaking PS rules, but can you please pass on the name of your wedding planner? I''d really love to call her and tell her that I was referred by you...
Also, any other tips or advice you have related to the Cultural Center would be WONDERFUL... We haven''t picked out our caterer yet (haven''t done must past the church and venue actually) so any advice you have would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks so much in advance!!
~Karla

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to post this again in case Jackie missed it...
3.gif

Any other Chicago brides who have had their wedding at the Chicago Cultural Center that have any tips for me...?

Thanks in advance!
~Karla

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results