shape
carat
color
clarity

i redid by knot bio

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
You look great in your wedding dress! I love all the flower pictures and your grandmother''s wedding picture!
35.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
MelisaSue- I love your updated bio...your wedding is going to be amazing! I think your and your FI make the perfect cute couple (and of course I loved seeing more photos of that beautiful oec
3.gif
)

I look forward to reading more and following your story right up to the wedding!

Thanks for sharing!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Looks great!! You have tons of gorgeous ideas. I love a lot of your bouquet ideas
30.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Melissa--your new bio looks great. I love all the pictures. Where are the modern invites from?

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooh, your bio looks GREAT!!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Treysar - I think that you need to send all these girls over to YOUR knotbio or better yet.... SHARE those sexy mama dress pics with them on the wedding dress thread
1.gif
Your dress looks so fantastic on you.. you need to show it OFF!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
MelissaSue--Thanks for the info on the informal invitations. I found them on the American Wedding website and requested a sample!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
IslandDreams - I was actually going to tell you to not bother requesting a sample for that invitation. because they are done custom for each person, all they send you is a blank card!!!

I requested samples of them and was disappointed when I eagerly opend my envelope and pulled out two blank white cards. Its pretty dumb that they even bother sending them out. its not like there is anything special about the paper.

Oh well. its not like it costs you anything to have them sent out.. but just don''t get too excited when the samples come!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you''ve done an amazing job. You look gorgeous in your dress. I love the dead serious, this-had-better-be-over-soon-or-else looks that Kennedy gives the camera. :)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
mrsfrk - Thanks!! I love sharing pics of all my wedding planning AND my lovely little neices and nephew.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
melissasue:

i LOVE your bio. your ideas are so clever and I am going to have to steal some of those flower ideas!!! btw I love your avatar too, how precious is that???
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
glaucomfleken - Thanks!! I love my avatar too. My two babies together. FI thinks he looks fat in the pic.. lol.. but I love it.

I am actually trying to update my bio again right now.. but am having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results