shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Back and Married! Woot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cakeny

Shiny_Rock
What a FUN wedding. Love the little details you put into everything, the favors, the maracas. YOur dress was also very beautiful. Congrats congrats!!

''And an extra "yay!" for the beautiful yellow bouquet. (Mine was also yellow) I like the way it looks in the pics :)

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time! I love the maracas idea! Your dress is/was beautiful!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! What an fun and beautiful wedding!!

(I love the colored shoes--I want to do that too.)

FAB!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That first picture is striking. It absolutely needs to be in a magazine somewhere. You and your husband look smashing!
Your wedding was gorgeous - I love your beautiful pictures and all of the details and you, my dear, were a beautiful bride! DH was not looking too shabby either ... his suit is so nice.

I'm so pleased for you that your day was amazing!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Congratulations and best wishes to you both!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on everything!
P.S. That gorgeous gown needs to be cleaned asap.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
wow....looks like your wedding was sooooo much fun! congrats! lovely dress and flowers! :)

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
The wedding looks amazing and you look beautiful
9.gif
9.gif
, I''m so glad that everything came out well.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! What a blast!! Your wedding looks like it was a lot of fun...the way it should be!!! Congrats!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Wow, CDN - I LOOOOOVE everything! I''m so happy everything turned out great for you, seriously. I remember the worry leading up to it, especially with all the flu stuff.

Congratulations!!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I love your ideas, and the colors! So vibrant! What a beautiful wedding!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock

Your wedding looks like it was so much FUN!!! You and your new hubby look amazing...I love that first picture!! I never would have known it wasn''t a "professional" picture...it turned out great!

Congrats on a beautiful wedding!!!

36.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
The wedding looked like sooooo much fun!!! I love love love your hair piece...gorgeous!

Congratulations!!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding looked SO FUN! (Not to mention beautiful!!) Congrats!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Cpngratulations, CD!!!!!! What a gorgeous wedding!!! You and your DH make a stunning couple!!!! YAY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I've been meaning to thank everyone for all your comments, congrats, and compliments. I should have done this sooner but after returning from Mexico, I got in a bit of a post-wedding funk and avoided looking at this thread. So, I hope you accept my apologies for my tardiness?

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, Porridge and bee*! It truly was an amazing time. I wish it didn''t go by so quickly.

ilovesparkes, you are too kind with your lovely compliments. If your FI is interested in the custom suit route, I highly recommend it.

4ever and tuckins1, gracias! We had so much fun, I think I''ve convinced friends of ours to also do a DW when their time comes.

sammyj, my anniversary twin! How is the planning coming along? I''m looking forward to reading how your wedding is coming along!

Thank you froggyMont, OUpeargirl, jsm, and Dannielle! OUpear, there were moments where I was jealous of our guests too! No matter how ''easy-going'' a bride I ''appeared'' to be, it''s always great to be a guest with no worries or stresses!

Mediterrean, it was great sharing a wedding date with you! I hope you''re having a fabulous honeymoon! I can''t wait to go on ours. This NY weather is killing me.
14.gif
Blech...

lliang_chi, thank you! I loved DH''s suit too; I was so happy with how it turned out. If your FI is interested in going custom, we went here and highly recommend their services.

Thanks, katamari! I, too, am glad the swine flu didn''t stop the wedding. I think I would have always had regrets if we changed the location. Happily, everything worked out. I''m looking forward to hearing how your DW turns out. My MOH was born in Ecuador and I''ve heard great things about the country. You''re getting close!

iloveprincesscuts, Delster, and honey22, gracias! Your kind worss are much appreciated! Thank you.

Thanks, indypitty! Your Mexican DW last June aided and abetted in our decision to do the same! We haven''t even been back a month yet and I''m already looking forward to our next trip there. There were many Canadian and UK brides whose entire weddings were cancelled or rerouted to other locations because their tour operators cancelled their flights. We were lucky our wedding was scheduled later in the month; it gave us time to think of alternative ways to get everyone to Mexico safely. Happy Anniversary, btw!

Thanks cocolaw. I was really happy with the dress, especially how light it was in the heat. It was so lovely to have on!

mayachel, can I admit I was surprised, pleasantly so, on how the reception turned out? LOL The resort wedding coordinators did an amazing job putting everything together. And thank you for the compliments on the birdcage. I had always loved the look of them but thought the ''holey'' version competed with the lace and tulle on my dress. I found someone who made a tulle version and I hoped it was a nice compliment to the dress.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, House Cat, thank you! That first photo is my favourite; I love that it was a friend who took it!

doodle, I''m looking forward to the pros too. I wanna see how she captured the different moments of the day.

cakeny, YAY for yellow flowers! There weren''t many options in the flower department.... Me: "Do you have peonies?" WC: "No" Me: "Do you have cabbage roses?" WC: "No." Me: "Ok, do you have anything similar?" WC: "No." So I said, "Well, can you just make sure whatever flowers I get that they''re yellow?" I ended up loving my flowers and was so sad I had to leave them behind in Mexico. What yellow flowers did you go with?

The maracas were quite popular, sparklylibra! I think the guests thought at first they were just for D and I to kiss but I soon got in on the action and shook my maracas
2.gif
at our guests until there was a lot of love goin'' on!

Thanks blueroses! I had always wanted blue shoes; just wasn''t sure about the suede part. FYI, for anyone doing an outdoor wedding, suede stretches in the heat. I thought I was going to have a Cinderella moment and lose a shoe walking up the aisle! They kept sliding off.
23.gif

ilovethiswebsite, thanks!
5.gif

awww, thank you, Sparkalicious! I thought D looked smashing too!
9.gif

Harriet, I finally took the dress to get cleaned and preserved yesterday. My bad!

DMBFiredancer, thank you! The count-down begins for your wedding! 7-25 is just around the corner; yay!

gaby06, with great family and friends supporting us, it was sure to be an amazing time, but I, too, was glad it all turned out despite the drug wars, flus, cancellation of flights....
12.gif
At least there weren''t any hurricanes or locust attacks.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! You look so gorgeous in that gown. LOVE the veil too!
2.gif
Everything looked so romantic and I''m very glad you had an amazing time. A BIG happy congratulations to you CDNinNYC!! You were such a gorgeous bride. I wish you all the best with your new husband!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Oh, WOW, WOW, WOW. What an fabulous wedding. Looks like so much fun. I LOVE your headpiece and your dress -- you looked beautiful and your hubby looked really cute, too!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Rock_of_love, PilsnPinkysMom, and Dani, thank you so much!

luvthemstrawberries, you have no idea how relieved I was in reaching Mexico and seeing for my self it was safe. I would have felt awful if any of our guests got sick. It was bad enough one of our guests got ''electrocuted'' at the reception!
23.gif
39.gif
32.gif

tlh, thank you! It was fun bringing all my ideas together. I''m glad you liked the colours; they''re my favourite and I''m happy they worked well together.

Gracias, ams0124! My friend took some amazing photos. Maybe I''ll post some more.

idreamofcushions, thank you! I loved the hair piece too. The only thing I wished was for someone to have let me know that ''cause of the wind the bird cage blew the opposite direction; looked kinda funny in pictures. Oh well!

Dreamgirl, thank you for your congratulations and best wishes! You''re very sweet.

mscushion, I agree; he is cute! LOL I''ve been following your posts. I''m excited to see how your DW in Italy comes along! DH and I visited Italy in ''05 and it was in Tuscany we first fell in love with the idea of a DW. We so wanted one in Italy in a Tuscan Villa overlooking rows of vineyards! Sigh... I love it... I''m gonna live vicariously through you!

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Your wedding looks like it was a so much fun!! Such great touches and attention to detail, and I love the lounge area on the sand. A memorable time for you and all your guests. I love your dress and your Husbands suit is perfect too! Congrats.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 8:19:54 PM
Author: ozsparkle
Your wedding looks like it was a so much fun!! Such great touches and attention to detail, and I love the lounge area on the sand. A memorable time for you and all your guests. I love your dress and your Husbands suit is perfect too! Congrats.

Thank you, ozsparkle!

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats to you!

You have fabulous taste! Everything looked so amazing. It must have been a beautiful day!
36.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! You and your DH look awesome.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! Congrats and wishing you the best!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT looks like the kind of wedding I''ve had loved to attend - SO fun!

BIG congrats to you - looks like everything turned out amazingly well. YAY!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
I''ve finally resized some more of our non-pro photos.

Here''s one of the resort. It was so beautiful!

nonpro3.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
In the evening....

nonpro4dd.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
The minister and guitarist waiting in the Gazebo.

nonpro9a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results