shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m Back and Married! Woot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Last photo. I love DH''s goofy look in this one!

Thanks for looking!

n620970391_7317715_5037506.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if I''ve already commented, because I''ve looked at your thread like 20 times, your wedding looks like a blast you and hubby are gorgeous in your finery and GOD it looks like the best wedding I''ve ever been to (and I wasn''t even there) CONGRATULATIONS!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I just love so much the blue of the ocean in all the pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
i absolutely am in love with your wedding, such a gorgeous ceremony, and then a wonderful party for a reception, and no matter what you say about being sweaty, you looked gorgeous at the wedding and all through the dancing.

congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 4:16:30 AM
Author: Gypsy
I don''t know if I''ve already commented, because I''ve looked at your thread like 20 times, your wedding looks like a blast you and hubby are gorgeous in your finery and GOD it looks like the best wedding I''ve ever been to (and I wasn''t even there) CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks so much, Gypsy! PSers have been such a big part of our planning, I wished you all could have been there, too!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 10:29:02 AM
Author: gaby06
I just love so much the blue of the ocean in all the pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif

I loved the blue, too! It worked out perfectly since it was one of our colours.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 1:42:18 PM
Author: Squirrly
i absolutely am in love with your wedding, such a gorgeous ceremony, and then a wonderful party for a reception, and no matter what you say about being sweaty, you looked gorgeous at the wedding and all through the dancing.

congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks, Squirrly!
5.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love love love everything about your wedding...it looked like it was so much fun!!! CONGRATS again!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
CDN, OMG you looked absolutely, positively stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!! DH didn''t look too shabby either
31.gif
Congratulations to the two of you on your wedding
36.gif
I am soooooo sorry I''m so late to your wedding thread, but I''ve been crazy busy with school, work and renovating our home that I''ve barely had time to breathe. FWIW, I''ve been thinking about you this whole time though...I swear! Honestly, everything about your wedding was beautiful and absolutely perfect! Your pixs look like they''ve been taken from Brides magazine and the details are incredible - girl, you seriously make me feel like a DW slacker. So, how''s married life so far?!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
*bump*

CDN, I see you posting...I was late to your original thread.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Hey Poca!

I'm sorry I missed your earlier post!

Thank you for the lovely compliments; it was a wonderful day!

You were not a DW slacker! I
30.gif
your photos and hope you'll post more when you have some free time, please?!?! Balancing work, school and home renovations sounds like a time-killer. Hopefully you're still able to enjoy being a newlywed. I meant to ask if you went on a separate honeymoon outside of your DW?

Married life is pretty good, so far.
9.gif
31.gif
2.gif
It's been a whole two months today. D has been super busy with work the moment we returned from Mexico so I'm looking forward to our belated honeymoon in August where hopefully I can pry his blackberry from his hands for a bit and he can relax!

I meant to ask you before, did your program fans from Kristy turn out ok? I think you had some issues before. Did she also do your Thank You cards? I was going to ask her but I didn't want to wait on her timelines.

Hopefully our TY cards will go out next week. I'm waiting on the CD with our photos from our photographer so can I print out a few photos of our guests and insert them in the cards.

DH and I are hoping to make it to Toronto/Mississauga in the next month or so (after our honeymoon). I haven't been there since New Year's so I'm pretty excited to go home and see everyone who didn't make it to Mexico. If any of the T-Dot ladies are interested, maybe we can do coffee or something.

Hope the renovations are going well!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/29/2009 4:17:47 PM

Hopefully our TY cards will go out next week. I''m waiting on the CD with our photos from our photographer so can I print out a few photos of our guests and insert them in the cards.

Woohoo! DH just walked in with a Fedex package from Mexico. Our CD has arrived. I''m so EX-CITED!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beeeautiful pictures, many congrats!!!! You were a beautiful bride!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Skippy!
5.gif

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your MOH''s dress & all the bright yellow roses! How fun & cheerful! I bet it was such a fun wedding!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Hey CDN,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying being a newlywed! I have to say it's been pretty awesome for us too! DH and I didn't live together before the wedding so that's been an adjustment, but a fun and exciting one
31.gif
We're really enjoying living together and being married! I'm excited for you guys to take off on your honeymoon! Yah
36.gif
When you do leave? We didn't do a separate honeymoon. It would have been great to take off no doubt, but we chose to use our vacation to work on the house. No regrets, but it's unforutnate hubby doesn't get as many vacay days as me. We travel every year so I'm pretty sure we'll take off for our one year anni.

About the fans, thankfully Kristi was able to tweak them to our satisfaction. You remember, we were so unhappy about them initially, but after a few conversations she was able to make them significantly smaller and we worked on redesigning the graphics. In the end, we were thrilled with the final product and we received lots of compliments about them. I believe almost all our guests kept them for their scrap books. We considered using Kristi for our thank you cards. We had seen a sample on her website we loved, but in the end we decided, like you, that the wait wasn't worth it. Also, the sample we liked did not really allow for individualized comments so we nixed the idea. We ended up just printing some photos from our wedding CD and used some beautiful Vera Wang thank you cards that matched the green in our invites. It wasn't our first choice, but it is what it is...I think they looked pretty nonetheless.

OMG, you're coming home?! We so have to organize a GTG! Normally, I'm kinda hesitant about these kinds of things, but I'd be down. I'm sure Kama and ILTW would be all over the idea. When are you going to be here?!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2009 1:18:34 AM
Author: CDNinNYC
This photo is for EricaR! We had a dog join us too!
I didn''t see this until today! HOW hilarious! Silly mexican beach dogs!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2009 10:12:42 PM
Author: Amanda.Rx
I LOVE your MOH's dress & all the bright yellow roses! How fun & cheerful! I bet it was such a fun wedding!

Thanks, Amanda,Rx!

We were lucky with the MOH dress; there was only one BM to to find a dress for so it was easy to find something that worked with the wedding and she could wear again. No dress angst on our part.
1.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 10:50:46 AM
Author: pocahontas
Hey CDN,

I''m glad to hear you''re enjoying being a newlywed! I have to say it''s been pretty awesome for us too! DH and I didn''t live together before the wedding so that''s been an adjustment, but a fun and exciting one
31.gif
We''re really enjoying living together and being married! I''m excited for you guys to take off on your honeymoon! Yah
36.gif
When you do leave? We didn''t do a separate honeymoon. It would have been great to take off no doubt, but we chose to use our vacation to work on the house. No regrets, but it''s unforutnate hubby doesn''t get as many vacay days as me. We travel every year so I''m pretty sure we''ll take off for our one year anni.

About the fans, thankfully Kristi was able to tweak them to our satisfaction. You remember, we were so unhappy about them initially, but after a few conversations she was able to make them significantly smaller and we worked on redesigning the graphics. In the end, we were thrilled with the final product and we received lots of compliments about them. I believe almost all our guests kept them for their scrap books. We considered using Kristi for our thank you cards. We had seen a sample on her website we loved, but in the end we decided, like you, that the wait wasn''t worth it. Also, the sample we liked did not really allow for individualized comments so we nixed the idea. We ended up just printing some photos from our wedding CD and used some beautiful Vera Wang thank you cards that matched the green in our invites. It wasn''t our first choice, but it is what it is...I think they looked pretty nonetheless.

OMG, you''re coming home?! We so have to organize a GTG! Normally, I''m kinda hesitant about these kinds of things, but I''d be down. I''m sure Kama and ILTW would be all over the idea. When are you going to be here?!

Glad to hear the fans worked out! Would love to see a photo if you''re ever up to posting one.

Nothing''s booked yet (dependent on D''s work schedule) but we''re planning on going away the last two weeks of August and then swinging by Toronto at the end. I''ll let you know once we''ve confirmed everything.
1.gif

When do you think you''ll be done with the renovations? Sounds like you guys are doing a lot of work on the house!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 11:34:47 AM
Author: EricaR
Date: 6/29/2009 1:18:34 AM

Author: CDNinNYC

This photo is for EricaR! We had a dog join us too!

I didn''t see this until today! HOW hilarious! Silly mexican beach dogs!

Tell me about it. I couldn''t believe it when I saw him on the dance floor. You came to mind immediately!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What great pictures! Everyone looks like they had a blast and it''s sure to be a wedding they will remember forever. Congratulations!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2009 12:47:34 PM
Author: tigian
What great pictures! Everyone looks like they had a blast and it''s sure to be a wedding they will remember forever. Congratulations!

Aww, thanks tigian!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! your wedding looks fantastic and what a blast!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
CDN, this is really the most amazing wedding I think I''ve seen. It looks so amazing and fun. I''m in love with all of it! The colours are amazing, and the pictures (these and the pro pics) are phenominal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results