shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my wedding ring off of Diamond Bistro

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I am happy to share my wedding ring I just picked up. :D Thanks to PS I got it off of Diamond Bistro. I love it and can't wait to wear it! :love:

bling%20001aaaaaa.jpg

bling%20002aaaaaa.jpg

bling%20003aaaaaa.jpg

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
So pretty and goes so well with your solitaire! :appl:

DB has enticed me to be very naughty these past few months. :nono: But telling my husband I got a diamond ring for $80 wasn't too terrible. :naughty:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rings look great together. Looks like they were made for each other!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You made the perfect choice! :appl: Large stones would have really taken away from your diamond, in my opinion.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
$80 bucks :-o wow you did real good, that is very pretty and looks great with your ring...most of the stuff on DB doesnt fit my man size fingers....you sure can get some great deals on there!

ETA woops sorry I misread about the $80, but I am sure you still got a great deal!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfect pairing --- like wine and food! :lol:

Congratulations on the DB purchase - you got what you wanted and you were able to save a little in the cost - win/win, I do believe! :appl:

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone! I didn't pay $80. I think someone else was talking about the ring they got off of there. I paid a bit more than that, but it was significantly discounted from retail and hardly worn! I'm glad I was able to save and still get some bling :Up_to_something: Weddings are expensive! :lol:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great looking set. :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks great with your ERing- congrats on finding a beauty and a deal to boot.

affguy

Shiny_Rock
gem_anemone|1323093507|3074502 said:
I am happy to share my wedding ring I just picked up. :D Thanks to PS I got it off of Diamond Bistro. I love it and can't wait to wear it! :love:

Ha, I picked up my fiance's almost identical wedding ring, off of DB, the same week, from a PS'r. No pictures to share though.

gem_anemone

Brilliant_Rock
I was taking pics of my wedding set again and this time I managed to capture some arrows! My diamond usually doesn't look that great in photos I've posted, so here are some OK ones.

I have no idea how to resize them, so I apologize if they don't look good on your screen.

arrows001a.jpg

This one is a little fuzzy, but I still like it.

arrows003a.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results