shape
carat
color
clarity

I got in a car accident today :-(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
***DUST that you will feel better soon!!!***
**Dust that your sunglasses will be OK**
**Dust that your car gets better too!**

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
((((((((((((((((((HUGS BB))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope you feel better soon.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
BB-hope that you''re ok. Sending hugs.

teapot

Shiny_Rock
BB, you really should go see a doctor, but please call your doctor and make an appointment. The fact that you hit your head concerns me. Actually, maybe you should go to the ER. Since the accident was not your fault the other guys insurance should cover your medpay. Also, I would include the cost of the sun glasses to your property damage case against the atfault party.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Bb sorry to hear about the accident!
7.gif
Here''s some hugs and dust!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
BB, how are you feeling today? Are you okay? Did you go to the doctor?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow I''m so sorry about your accident.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
Oh no! I hope everything is okay! Car accidents are such a headache. I got rear-ended in July and I am still dealing with it. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and you recover fast!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Tons of get well dust for you, BB!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hey BB honey - My goodness, I''m SO glad that you are okay. It''s always scary to be in an accident but so happy that this one was not more serious.
Please take care of yourself and, as much as it is a pain in the butt, please see your doctor even if it is just to report what happened and how you are feeling ... you just never with accidents. Injuries have a way of popping up after all of the shock has worn off.

I''ll be thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery from any aches and pains.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Glad you''re ok blondebunny. Dust coming your way that you feel better soon
21.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the dust everyone.

I went to a mini ER and they did scans my neck/back seems to be fine, just really tight so they gave me some muscle relaxers but I am getting a CT scan on monday since I hit my head on the steering wheel and I have had such bad headaches...

I have only gotten about 3 hours of sleep in the past 48 hrs so I am so exhausted... hopefully I get some good sleep tonight and tomorrow...

Please send me more dust so my neck and back pain goes away faster... I know how good the PS dust works! :)

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Oh BB, more dust being sent your way! I''m so glad you checked in ''cause I was beginning to get worried we hadn''t heard back from you. I''m sorry to hear you''ve been in so much pain and not able to sleep, but I''m thrilled you decided to get yourself checked out. Keeping you in my thoughts!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I am so sorry BB. Glad you got it checked out. Neck strain is very painful and can imagine you have a big ole headache. Keep on top of it with the meds.. HUGS!! I hope you can get some sleep tonight.
12.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
thank god you are ok! at least you didn''t get too hurt!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
That sucks BB! I''m glad you aren''t hurt enough that it doesn''t prevent you from coming on here to vent. That''s most important.

Feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results