shape
carat
color
clarity

I can''t wait to order my save the dates!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Wedding Paper Divas sent me a code.
41.gif
So even though I''m not sending til after the holidays, I''m going to order as soon as we get the venue contract finalized...

What do you all think???

1.jpg.png.jpeg

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
AAAH I love it! Wedding Paper Divas are the BEST! I used their "We Do" invitations, and they were a big hit.

Congrats to you on a date and on beautiful STDs.
36.gif

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Love them!! I just scoured that whole wedding site (how had I never heard of/seen this yet??)! You may just have found me my own invites! Thanks!!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh I *adore* your save the dates! WPD has such an awesome selection.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone!!

I *love* WPD -- they let you personalize and preview, so I made like 8 cards before picking this one

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh shertz, I love them!!! You continually make me jealous that I''m not getting married in DC!
2.gif

And I *heart* WPD too...I''ve been working on Bachelorette Party invites for my friend on their website, too...they do EVERYTHING!!!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 1:04:17 PM
Author: vc10um
Oh shertz, I love them!!! You continually make me jealous that I''m not getting married in DC!
2.gif

And I *heart* WPD too...I''ve been working on Bachelorette Party invites for my friend on their website, too...they do EVERYTHING!!!
LOL, I am COMPLETELY obsessed with this city. I love it like I''ve never loved anywhere else. (And I want chocolates shaped like the Capitol for my favors, too!)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 2:19:24 PM
Author: shertz1981

2.gif

LOL, I am COMPLETELY obsessed with this city. I love it like I''ve never loved anywhere else. (And I want chocolates shaped like the Capitol for my favors, too!)
Me too me too me too!!!

Mmmmmmm...chocolate...

I''m thinking of starting a thread in Hangout for a DC Area GTG...you in for sometime in January???

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
OMG! these are so darn cute!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 3:18:55 PM
Date: 11/19/2009 2:19:24 PM

Author: shertz1981

2.gif

Me too me too me too!!!

Mmmmmmm...chocolate...

I''m thinking of starting a thread in Hangout for a DC Area GTG...you in for sometime in January???

Absolutely!! January''s a great month -- lots of free weekends

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
CUTE!! i love it!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
shertz...be sure to head over to Hangout and get in on the GTG discussion!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results