shape
carat
color
clarity

Hug your beloved

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Got off the phone today with my 3-yr college roomate and good friend. Her fiance passed suddenly and unexpectedly. She is, of course, devestated. She is fresh out of med school, and was living with his parents while she started residency and he attempted to relocate to the area. She had just found her perfect dress 2 or 3 days ago, and we shared the photos and giggled about being lovely brides. They had just spent a long weekend together in Santa Barbara and in wine country. Today, he was found in his bed, no longer with us. They had been together for 7.5 yrs. We used to double date... I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through.

To the brides out there, remember what is important. Stop stressing about your weddings.

Every day, and every moment are precious, and not promised.

Hug your loved ones.

xoxo,

Trill

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, how heartbreaking.
I''m so sorry, Trill.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh my heart really hurts for your friend.

Sending lots of positive vibes to you and your friend. This is going to be such a tough time for her but she will get through it with lots of love and support from those around her.

Your right too, it is so easy to get caught up in colour schemes and flowers etc and forget about what''s really important..

tigian

Ideal_Rock
oh, that is so sad. I''m so sorry for her.
8.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
What a heartbreaking story. I can''t imagine what she is going through right now. Words are surely not enough. Hugs

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosn, i''m so sorry to hear this, my thoughts go out to your friend

it''s so true that sometimes we overlook the important things in all this planning madness, i''ll give my FI a hug right now

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I am truly sorry to hear this. I can only imagine the heartache and pain your friend is going through. My heart goes out to her and his loved ones.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! I am so sorry to hear this, she must be devastated. May she and all that are affected find comfort and healing.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this - she must be devastated. I don''t even know what to say. I''m so sad for her.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely heartbreaking
7.gif
I am so sorry for your friend. Sending hugs her way.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I''m so sorry this happened to your friend. Please share our sympathy and condolences.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
There are no words. I''m just so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your friend.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
What a nightmare. My prayers are with your friend right now while she''s going through this awful time.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your poor friend, sending her prayers and dust for strength what sad sad news
7.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh...tril, I am sooooo soo sorry to hear this
15.gif

It''s heartbreaking.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
How terrible, I can''t even imagine how she must feel.

Sending a ton of ***hugs and dust*** her way

katomm

Shiny_Rock
How so very sad. I''m sorry for your friend''s loss. It makes me appreciate those few extra kisses M and I shared this morning before he left for a weekend trip.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
8.gif
This is terrible, I don''t know what i will do with out my DH.
So sorry for your friend.
7.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
So sad.
7.gif
Thoughts and prayers go out to you, your friend, and their families.

And lots of ((((((((HUGS)))))))) too.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Oh that just gave me chills. I can''t even comprehend what she is going through and my heart completely goes out to her..........

You''re right - the people are what is important, not every little detail of flowers, dress, music........ we all just tend to get caught up. I just want my fiance, to marry him, doesn''t matter to me if its a paperbag or a designer dress.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the prayers and support.

I''m doing okay, just trying to figure out how to afford to get to LA ASAP. I''ve been sharing old memories with friends and looking through photo albums. We had a very tight knit community in undergrad, and this guy was an RA, so he knew tons of people and impacted so many. My former roomie isn''t picking up her phone right now, so I imagine that she is quite overwhelmed. I''m trying to get in touch with her sister to see how she''s doing.

We did so many things together... trips to New Orleans, Catalina Island, Orlando, Vegas... and I remember 5 years ago when he said that we would probably be at each other''s weddings. It is all just so shocking and incomprehensible. She was my friend''s first and only boyfriend, love, fiance... her everything. She must be utterly shattered, and I am just sad that I am not there to comfort her
15.gif
I''m still waiting for someone to say that there has been a big huge mistake, and that everything is fine.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
How absolutely tragic! I''m so sorry. Give your friend big, big hugs from all of us at PS. And thank you for the reminder of what''s truly important.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
oh trillionaire, I am so sorry for you and your friend''s loss. She is lucky to have you working so hard to get to her side. I''m sure it will mean a lot to her.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
This is so sad
7.gif
. My thoughts are with you and especially with your friend. I hope that you''re able to go there and be with her, even though she''s not up for talking; it can be a real comfort to have an old friend around. Is her family nearby?

Something like this is one of my worst fears...FI was just on an extended sailing trip and I couldn''t talk to him for several days, and I didn''t sleep well until I heard his voice again. I can''t wait for him to be home so I can hold him. This is such a reminder of how precious time together can be.

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, that is so horrible. My heart aches for your friend.

You know, I''ve been stressing so much about the weather for my wedding day, this helps me to realize the only thing that really matters is that I''m lucky enough to be marrying the man I love. Talk about perspective.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is devastating...that poor girl!

Have they found out what happened to him yet?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this, trill! Hugs, prayers, and support to your friend and his family.
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results