shape
carat
color
clarity

How do I mail Save the Date Magnets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Our Save the Date magnets are here and they''re goregous! However, is there a special way you have to mail them so that they don''t interfere with the postal service? We''re sending some with Christmas cards and some without. Should I put the magnet in the envelope and add it to the envelope with the Christmas card? For the ones without Christmas cards is there any particular way they have to be placed? The Save the Date envelopes have a little bit of foil on the top of the envelope.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I imagine the only problem might be that they are too heavy to ship with a regular stamp, so I would take them to the post office and make sure you don't need to pay additional postage.

ETA: I don't think it matters at all how you place them - the USPS ships magnets all the time without issue.

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
HHAHAHA! My first though was all these envelopes sticking to the mail machines! Really though, if they don''t have anything to protect the back I would just wrap them in a nice piece of paper and send them off!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
We just stuck them in the envelopes that they came with and mailed them. They were not heavy enough to require extra postage, just the normal rate. They won''t interfere with anything at the post office, all of ours were delivered just fine. HTH!
1.gif

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the help all! We''re just mailing them off and hoping for the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results