shape
carat
color
clarity

Honeymoon Plans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
We booked our honeymoon today!

We''re flying into Prague, traveling through Eastern Europe for 3 weeks, then flying back from Vienna. The best part? All our flights are covered by frequent flier miles. Woo!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! That sounds like an amazing trip!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, HH! I''m jazzed about it. We were originally going to be cutting it short because my best friend scheduled her wedding for two weeks after ours, but she ended up calling off the wedding.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
bummer about her change of plans, but YAY for you!!

cakegirl

Shiny_Rock
That sounds great! If it''s in the budget, the Four Seasons in Budapest looks incredible!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like an amazing trip!!!!!! And fabulous that you got your airfairs on your miles. What a bonus
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
LP, that''s awesome news!

Your pictures are gonna be A-MA-ZING!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Can I come?????

Seriously, that sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
LP, you are going to LOVE it! I haven''t been to Prague, but I hear that it is simply gorgeous!

DH and I were in Vienna this past September (went to Munich for Oktoberfest and made a 2 night stop in Vienna) and it was truly wonderful. It was a bit chilly at night, but perfect during the day. There is so much to see, and the royal palace was under construction, I told DH we definitely have to go back.

Where else in Europe are you going to?

I am sure you are over the moon! Bummer about your friend, but terrific that you can extend your HM!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh! That sounds fantastic! Have a great time and take lots of pictures for us!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/11/2010 12:15:52 PM
Author:ladypirate
We booked our honeymoon today!

We''re flying into Prague, traveling through Eastern Europe for 3 weeks, then flying back from Vienna. The best part? All our flights are covered by frequent flier miles. Woo!

sounds like a dream! congrats!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YAY that sounds wonderful Prague and Vienna are beautiful, where is Eastern Europe are you going?

Look for the secret clubs in Prague apprently if you find a bar to small to be viable there are danceparties down hidden halls

- I think I may have found one unlucky me wasn''t told about them till after - bugger

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Awesome plans!!!

I especially agree b/c we are going to Budapest and Prague before our Venice-to-Athens cruise, LOL

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! And super-double-awesome for being able to use FF miles!
36.gif
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
That sounds like a fantastic trip! Eastern Europe is a wonderful time you won''t be disappointed by Prague or Vienna they are such great cities. Have lots of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results