shape
carat
color
clarity

Honey''s Wedding Gown!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Ok ladies, I have given in. For some reason, I am terrified of posting pics of my gown here. FI ALWAYS ruins suprises, but I really wanted to share with my PS buddies.

They are only on the dummy, not me (well, also a bit of a dummy
2.gif
), but anyhoo, I hope you likey!

I am altering the gown so it's strapless, and adding a tad more onto the train so it flows a bit more down the chapel isle. I will be taking the beading off the straps (obviously, if the straps are gone) and adding a few beads onto the neckline area.

Ladies, can I say I am absolutely in love with my gown!!!!!! I adore it! It feels like liquid on. With this gown on, I feel 110% like a beautiful bride and I can't imagine marrying the man of my dreams in anything else.

It was a stretch for the budget, but I am sooooo glad I made it!

Without further ado, my dream dress:

ETA - the sample is in champagne, I have ordered ivory, which is a little lighter

honeywedgown0001.JPG

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
18.gif
23.gif
30.gif
WOW honey that is beautiful - I know it was going to be lovely but that is really stunning - Your hubby to be is gonna drool when he sees you in that.

BEEEEYYYYIIITTTFUUUUUL :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW honey, you are gonna be a SERIOUS knockout in that beautiful gown!!! Your hubby-to-be is going to go weak at the knees when he sees his stunning bride!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow honey it is beautiful!
30.gif

I love the idea to turn it into a strapless dress and i absolutely looooove the buttons down the back!!

Congratulations of finding the dream dress, your soon to be hubby will love it!!
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
It is FABULOUS honey!! So shimmery and silky and sexy!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my.. that is a hell of a dress
5.gif
I can''t wait to see how it looks strapless.. I think it will turn out really well
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful, beautiful dress. I LOVE flowy, drapey dresses!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Honey, it is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
Can''t wait to see your beautiful self in it!! Just perfect!
36.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
on HONEY!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
its so luxurious!!!!! that neckline is going to be AMAZING strapless.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Wowwwwwwsaaaaaa!!! That fabric looks so luxurious, yum yum!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Sumptuous! That material is amazingly delicious and the dress is a knockout. Honey - thanks so much for sharing ... I can''t wait to see you in it.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Dee, DandiAndi, HOT, porridge, danielle, mscushion, gwen, laughwithme, packrat, cocolaw and sunnyd!

Thankyou so much for your feedback ladies, I am really thrilled that I have the PSers tick of approval
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can't sleep tonight, I am dreaming of my dress, I am such a dag!!! It's so heavenly, I just can't can't can't wait to wear it!!!!

It's a bit booby at the moment, so when they make it strapless, they will make it a tiny bit less plunging, and put in boning and a built in bra so my boobies will look fabulous and stay put for the day
2.gif

I am really so glad you like it! FI is going to drop dead at the chapel!! He will be stunned I picked a dress like this - it's exactly what he was hoping for, but I led him down the garden path talking about my original idea of floaty, romantic, chiffon etc, but I asked him to describe his 'dream dress' and he totally described my dress. I nearly fell off the couch, He thought my shock was disppointment that I had picked a dress that wasn't anywhere near what he described, so I have him well and properly fooled! Can't wait to see his face
9.gif

He is expecting fabulous too - this dress was well above my budget
40.gif
I wanted to get dressed for under $2k, but this little baby comes custom made (ie. they will take my measurements, make a calico, make adjustments to the calico and then make my dress from that, and I can change the neckline etc, add a built in bra, add beading where I want, all included in the price). It cost $3100, which is an obscene amount of money, but I knew I had to have that dress. I knew when I first tried it on, and then looked everywhere for the same thing but cheaper. In the end I knew to have such a gorgeous fabric, I would need to get the real deal. When I went back to purchase it, the lovely SA made me put it back on to wear it around a bit, and as soon as I came out of the dressing room, I burst into tears! I was so happy to have found my dream dress. Before I knew it, my Mum was crying, the sales assistant and even the desginer herself were all teary, it was such a fabulous moment!!!!
36.gif

ETA just saw your post Spark, thanks sweetie!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh it is so pretty. I love the look of the fabric, it looks like it will be very sexy for DF to hold onto while dancing
2.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That dress is pure, sensuous, elegance! Congratulations -- and I can't wait to see it on you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That dress sure is pretty! Very classy!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love your dress! Can''t wait to see pics of it on you! It''s stunning!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING gown... its so classy and elegant

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
This gown looks LOVELY!!!! I can''t wait to see it on you!!!!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous dress! Thanks for sharing it with us, and can''t wait to see pics of you in it!
1.gif

ozsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love the way the fabric falls so luxuriously! Looking forward to seeing how wonderful it will look on you
36.gif

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
It''s really lovely Honey. I can''t wait to see what it looks like once it has been customised.

pan_manda

Rough_Rock
Honey that is gorgeous!! I can''t wait to see the alterations and you in it!!!
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous gown! I love the way it is so fluid and flowing! So very Art Deco!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results