shape
carat
color
clarity

Honey''s Non-Pro Pics - OVERLOAD WARNING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hello ladies! Well, here they are finally!! Sorry about the delay, but we actually left our portable harddrive with these pics on it at a hotel on our honeymoon - whoops!

So to the big day, what can I say. It was honestly the most magical, happy, emotional, fantastic day of my life. Walking down the aisle to marry my best friend was the most incredible feeling. Seeing the look on his face with amazing. I can''t describe it. Everyone had an amazing time, we couldn''t ask for more.

Like any other wedding the day didn''t quite go off without the minor glitches, but overall it was perfect.

Our guests (16 people including Paddy and I) arrived at the resort the day before the wedding. We all got together down the pool (ok, took over the pool!) and Paddy and I organised cocktails to be delivered, so much fun!!

We all went for dinner together a short walk from the resort, but that''s when the tropical rain set in!!
32.gif
And I started to feel more and more sick as the night wore on.

Anway, to cut a long story short, I spent the before the wedding throwing up in my suite, with DH holding my hair and me crying uncontrollably. All I could think was that I have waited 13 years to marry this guy and I am puking!!!! And, how am I going to puke without getting it on my dress.

Anyway, it rained all night, and the next morning, my dear Mum had to take me in my PJs holding a bucket, in the rain down to the doctors to have a great big injection in my butt!!!
39.gif

A few hours later and I felt much better, but I did feel queasy for parts of the day which was really the only disappointment.

Two hours before the ceremony was due to start, the weather magically cleared up to a stunning tropical sunny day. And the weather stayed like that the entire rest of the trip, it was perfect.

Anyhoo, the whole day was perfect. My husband (
36.gif
) looked so damn handsome, the food and cocktails were amazing and everyone cried their eyes out during the ceremony. It was more than we could have dreamed of.

The next day Mum and Dad hosted a party at their place, we had a great time. It really felt like a three day wedding. So much fun!!! If you are thinking of a small DW, do it!!

I will warn you now, I have about 20 pics to post, so stay patient.

And thanks to all my PSers who supported and helped me through the whole wedding planning process - luv ya guys!!!!

honeyweddingpics0001.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
The photog was trying to make me fall over the tree roots, I swear
9.gif

honeyweddingpics0009.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Arriving at cocktail hour, beachside. Note hubby is carrying my shoes, well trained already
2.gif

honeyweddingpics0011.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Our reception. it''s the same chapel we had our ceremony in, when we were off having pics, they transform it into ''Chapel Reflections''. Private chefs, private waiters, open bar, cocktails everywhere!. Total luxury!!!!!

honeyweddingpics0013.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
First dance. After being told not to try and lead under any circumstances for weeks before the wedding, DH holds onto me and says, when do we do the turn? Let me know when to do the turn!!
23.gif
He''s so cute!

honeyweddingpics0014.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Cake table, pics of our parents'' wedding. Everything looked so gorgeous.

honeyweddingpics0015.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
It''s my party and I''ll dance if I want to.........

Nice shot of my bustle
1.gif

honeyweddingpics0016.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Just chilling, feeling a bit tired and looking forward to heading off for the first night with my husband
11.gif

honeyweddingpics0018.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
That''s it for now guys. I won''t get my pro-pics for another few months, but I am in no hurry. I would rather them coming back fabulous instead of rushed.

The resort and my BMs got together and decorated our suite!! When we got back to our room, there were rose petals leading up the stairs and the double doors to the master bedroom were closed. But when we opened them, the room was full of candles and rose petals, and loveheart chocolates all over our bed and floor.

Paddy was thrilled, he was eating them off the pillows
40.gif
But I did make him move the candles away from the bed a bit, I was too scared that I would set fire to my dress. Not a good thing!!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
those pics are so lovely! congrats, honey, on such a gorgeous day!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I''m sorry you were sick the night before. You looked stunningly happy regardless!

Congratulations!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Honey everything looked amazing
36.gif
congrats on a beautiful wedding....

and i
30.gif
your dress...that Ms Gorringe knows her stuff!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
HOney, Your wedding was GORGEOUS! I love your dress and you look so lovely. Congratulations!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked amazing sweetie
30.gif
and your dress just amazing - I can''t wait to see all your piccies :) you guys are such a beautiful couple
1.gif

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
You wedding looks amazing!!! Beautiful pictures and I love everything about your look, especially the dress! Congratulations!

Could I ask - what type of veil did you have? I''ve been looking for a really sheer, beautiful material like that.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Aaahhhh honey I have been looking SO forward to seeing your wedding pics!! And girl, you looked AMAZING, radiant, beautiful!!!!! Your hubby must feel like the luckiest guy in the world! (Not to mention he's a total spunk!
31.gif
) The chapel, the beach, everything, it all looked incredible.

And your DRESS!! Unbelievably gorgeous!!!! Do you have a closeup pic of the brooch? It looks DIVINE.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeg CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo Honey!! It''s about time!
3.gif
I got off my iphone and actually plugged in my laptop to see these!!
36.gif

Like the video, everything looked absolutely beautiful, and you were absolutely stunning, Congratulations again
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results