shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me pick my bridal shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I am having an outdoor fall wedding, so flats are a must for me. Here are two pairs that I like, but am not sure which color gold I prefer, so I would greatly appreciate your opinions. If you have other gold flat suggestions, let me know! Thanks!

Shoe 1

Shoe 2

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i only saw the steve madden pair! what does your dress look like?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops! They are both Steve Madden''s, just slightly different colors of gold.

shoes!

click the gold color.

My dress is ivory, btw!

wtooeva.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I actually like the gold that doesn''t looked like "crushed" leather. I think it''d look better with your dress. It gives me the sense of "flow"...they just go together in my mind hence they flow. Hope that helps!

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
I also like the second pair better than the first. They look fancier or something.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Second pair!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
second pair! the first is too casual. although with that dress, nobody will notice your shoes!!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
I definitely prefer the second pair - for some reason the colour makes the shoe fancier and a lot prettier. BTW, do you have a dress thread? I don't remember...nonetheless, your dress is gorgeous and you look stunning!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
BeachRunner - Have you ever tried Aldo Shoes? They usually have some really cute/dressy flats that are reasonably priced!
1.gif
In fact, my wedding flip-flops were from Aldo and they were super comfortable! Just be aware that they run VERY small! I wear an 8.5, but have to get a 10 when I buy Aldo shoes!
6.gif

Here are a couple cute shoes I found in gold:

Aldo Blackpool - Gold

Aldo Nutting - Gold

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ladies, thanks for the help!

Here''s what happened:
Put a pair of these shoes in my shopping cart last night but did not order them (the pair everyone voted against); they were $47 and some change. I went back this morning and both pairs of shoes I liked were $79. Ugh! I found a 20% off coupon that expires tonight. I went back to my shopping cart, and my shoes were still in there for the sale price. I added in the 20% coupon and my total was $36! So, I checked out to see if they would fix the price of the shoes. Well, SteveMadden.com let me purchase the shoes for $36! Although they aren''t the color I''d ultimately like, it was a great deal, and as someone said, you won''t be able to see my shoes! Hopefully I won''t get an e-mail tomorrow morning saying I can''t have the shoes for the price.

I do really like the Aldo shoes as well!

I do NOT have a dress thread; I know, I''m a slacker! I do not have many photos of my dress, so I did not bother. I did purchase the WTOO Eva via Pearls Place! (very limited wedding budget)

charbie

Ideal_Rock
props on a great deal!

FWIW, i have the aldo shoes in black, and at first they are comfortable, but after about 2 hrs, i get a nasty welt on the top of my foot.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I''m glad you got a good deal on those Steve Madden shoes BR!!!
1.gif

charbie - I''m sorry you had issues with the Aldo shoes...perhaps since my wedding shoes were flip flops, they were more roomy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results