shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Finding This Centerpiece (or something similar!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock

I just started thinking about centerpieces for the wedding and came across this picture. I think it''s really cool looking. But does anyone happen to know where I might FIND a centerpiece like this one? (of course without the flowers attached) I thought it was pretty cool looking, very different than the traditional flower centerpieces. And if the candle holder isn''t too expensive I thought that it would actually be cheaper than flower centerpieces (i would just assemble the centerpieces myself instead of having a florist do it)!

I could go with something lower or even round shaped but so far I haven''t been able to find anything! Suggestions/comments are welcome! Thanks!

Candle Centerpiece 2.JPG

broadway

Rough_Rock
I would start at a garden supply store. Or even a home improvement store.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you look up my wedding thread we had a similar center piece on our head table (but it looked more like a tree). The florist put it together (using cement in the base) and we provided the hanging votives. I thought it was a really cool look.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I would first try Cost Plus or Pier 1 Imports...

I know Target and Wal-Mart also carry some funky iron candleholders...my FI bought one with some fruity leaves all over, it matches NOTHING in his house, but it''s up on the wall...argh!

I would also look at places like TJ Maxx, Marshall''s and ROSS as they carry a lot of stuff for the home. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results