shape
carat
color
clarity

Hellloo!!! Im Baccckkk!!! AND with a NEW dress! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Love the dress, and I know you''ll be stunning in it! How are you feeling, hon? Hope everything post-surgery is going great!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! Your dress is so stylish and fashionable. Can''t wait to see more pics! Love it!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Welcome back!! Glad you are getting better!! LOVE your dress!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
thanks y''all :)

sugarjo- I definitely think a headband and long veil will look gorgeous with your dress!!
I love headbands but sometimes they give me a headache... LOL and with the way the patterns are on my dress... I might have a rough time matching one to my dress...hmmm... too many decisions.. I just cant believe I actually have a dress now... i go check to make sure its still there when i get up and before bed... haha :) Now to figure out how to hide it in my 1 bd appt tomorrow so my mom or sister dont try to sneak a peek!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Hey blonde
35.gif
just wanted to say that im so glad you''re back, and that things are going better...

and im glad your SO has been so fantastic
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results