shape
carat
color
clarity

Heel protector caps

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone used these things you can put on your heels to protect them from sinking in the ground at garden weddings? Did they work? Would you get them again?

If so, where did you buy them? I had heard about them previously on this forum, but searching doesn't yield any relevant results, and when I google "heel protector caps," I find results in the UK only.

Thanks!

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I have used them before, but it was for dancing. My heels were slippery on the dance floor, and to keep from falling I have used them and they work wonderfully. I don't really know that they would help keep your heels from digging into the mud though... I got mine online from amazon. You can also get them from SoleMates.com

septsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered them for myself and my bridesmaids from Solemates.com. I ordered at the end of May and they had posted a coupon code online that gave a discount and free shipping if I'm not mistaken. The code was: SUMMER10 if you want to give it a try and see if it still works. Our ceremony is outside and we have to walk through grass so I figured I'd try them out. They fit fine on my heels, but I'm not sure how they'll work as I haven't tried them outside. I did read good reviews though.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I used Solemates and they were awesome! I wore them for pictures and the ceremony, they took them off when we went in for the reception. So glad I had them. My two BMs told me not to bother buying them pairs, then they regretted it later when their heels sank.

I was able to find them at a local bridal shop. I think the Solemates website lets you search for local vendors.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results