shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Trial pics..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had my hair trial today and here are a couple of pics of it. What do you guys think? Bear in mind the pics were taken 7 hours after they actually did it as I forgot my camera and had to wait to take pics.

backofbeecurls12.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I think it is just beautiful! You have hair a lot like my daughter''s, so I am saving the link to this thread to show her!

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
i love the back!
I''m not a huge tendrals down in the front person, so I would pull all those pieces back, but that is my personal prefernece.

I do love the overall style though...so pretty and romantic for your castle!!!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 7:31:00 PM
Author: lala2332

I do love the overall style though...so pretty and romantic for your castle!!!
Ditto! I wish I had long hair like yours
21.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
7 hours later? Wow it still looks awesome!
6.gif
5.gif
The pieces in the front kind of take away from the look I think..but I love the look overall and if you like the pieces in the front then keep them! I agree your hair is beautiful.
12.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your opinions everyone! Delighted that you all like it. The pieces in the front I think were the only pieces that the 7 hours seemed to take it''s toll on as earlier in the day it was slightly more wavy and I think it looked a bit better. Might see if she can do something about them on the day. Thanks again!!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks just perfect.

It is soooo romantic.

If it were my hair, I would have the pieces at the front too. I hate having all my hair scraped back, I think it does me no favours at all, so when it is long and I have it tied up, I always have pieces out.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks merry. I definitely have to have some pieces at the front as it does me no favours having my hair scraped back either. Everyone at the gym loved it this morning and that was after I slept on it so my hair seems to take to curls really well. Always a plus!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bee, you look like a Princess Bride, just gorgeous!!! I love that look on you, big thumbs up!!
emthup.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you laughwithme and lorelei!! Glad you both approve!!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Bee! It looks lovely!

Your avatar picture is so small, I don''t think I ever thought of you as having blonde hair! I think I pictured you in my mind with darker hair. Your hair is really pretty! It''s so funny to see pictures of people that I read about so often...putting the faces to the names is always fun on here!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks lliang and Lanie! I always find that too Lanie-it''s weird to see someone that you''ve pictured as looking totally different!

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
Bee,

You have absolutely beautiful hair!!!! The color is really pretty too.

Do you want me to be honest? I LOVE the curls. I also love the pieces that are twisted and pulled back. It''s very bohemian chic. However, I think that the clips take away from the look. I think that the look is very organic, and the clips look a little too vertical and severe. I personally feel that one different clip or more organically shaped clips would go better with the look. That''s just my opinion though :)

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
You have gorgeous hair! (But then people must tell you that all the time) I''m so impressed by how great it looks hours later. Very romantic style. You lucky woman, my hair won''t hold a curl for more than an hour or two. I am wondering if the barrettes aren''t too big? There seems to be thin strips of hair for the amount of metal. The bling of the clips is very pretty though.

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
Bee, your hair kinda reminds me of Lauren on The Hills (in a very good way!)....here''s a picture

lc hair.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you girls! The only comment I usually get on my hair is "it's so long!" and my hair dresses always moans when I come in as it takes her ages to do anything with it!!
With the clips, the hair dresses tried some smaller ones but she was saying that they didn't make that much of an impact and she thought that it would be better to have something bigger so that it would show a bit more under my veil. I might have another look around the shops this week and see is there anything I like better as I was thinking that they seem kind of big for the bits of hair that she pulled back.
Cali-I adore Lauren's hair...now if only I could look like her too I'd be happy!! And thank you for the honest opinions-that's what I'm after!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks lovely. I am also not a fan of the frount bits and would pin them back. Like you, I really don''t suit my hair all pulled back so when I do my hair like this I find adding abit of volume on the sides is a good alternitive to the hanging down frount bits.

It''s hard to tell without a face shot how it suits your face shape but it does look very pretty.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely. You will be a princess at the castle on your wedding day.
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks just gorgeous bee*! Especially after 7 hours have passed...

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
I love the overall style, it works beautifully with your hair!

I would also rethink the barrettes, but for a different reason than others. I don''t like the exposed hair tie in the middle. I know it is clear and no one would probably notice or anything, but it might be nice to play with a larger single barrette that you use where the hair strands meet. To me the barrettes placement now looks a bit awkward with that style. I would just do one big piece of bling (barrette or even a broach would look nice)at the back and then put tiny crystals through the twists if you want more sparkle through the veil.

It really is flattering on you though, good job picking a stylist!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results