shape
carat
color
clarity

Hair Trial #2 - Is it a keeper?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2008 3:15:25 PM
Author: LauraSLP07

P.S. Mimzy - Thanks for the SLP shout-out! HaHa!
35.gif
How is grad school????

ah! grad school is crazy. i just finished a rotation that had me at the DMC (rehab hospital) from 8-3 and then i had our school''s outpatient clinic from 4-6:30. next week i''m starting the early intervention problem with the little guys (2&3s), so that should be not so bad. with clinic during the day and class till 9 and 10 at nite, i''m sooo ready for this to be over! unfortunately, i''m right in the eye of the storm. we have august off - that''s all i''ve got my eyes on! and then just two more semesters.....

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure if this helps, but this is the picture I''m using to show my stylist how I want my hair done. I thought it might be a little helpful to see it straight back with a little volume up front, but also seeing a tiara and the back of your hair in the front view. Maybe you could do something similar and have her make the curls just stand up a little higher on your head so you can see them from the front a bit? Just trying to think of a solution to make it look a little less plain from the front, but still classic...

I also think it will look great to have your tiara kind of framing your pile of hair from the front! Like, having the curls in the back being just a little taller than your tiara from the front.

summer05_hair4.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Looking again, I prefer the back of this trial and the front, top and sides of the 1st... not very helpful am i?

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Iwannaprettyone - Thanks for the photoshop comparison....that does make a difference. I guess my overall look would be more polished without the scalp showing! I do still have my heart set on some sort of twists to the back, but how can my stylist do them without making my scalp show?

mimzy - I know that grad school can be rough, but it sounds like you are hanging in there! I can''t believe that you are dealing with school + planning a wedding! You are my hero! HaHa! Everytime you get stressed, just remember that you are getting closer and closer to the finish line! I hope your early intervention clinical goes well....I love the little ones!!
2.gif

karasue - I bet that style will be beautiful with your Dora! I do like the volume it has behind the tiara. I may have mentioned before that my stylist is planning on building up the curls behind the tiara to add some height/volume to the style. I didn''t have the tiara with me for the 2nd trial, so she didn''t really have anything to play off of.

I don''t have time for another hair trial, so I guess we will all just have to wait and see how it turns out on the BIG day!
6.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Iwannaprettyone (again) - I definately agree....I am going to tell my stylist to combine the 2 styles! That way I have the best of both!
1.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I''m thinking if she can make the twists looser and give you more volume in the front it would be a ton better. Those curls are lovely though-my hair can''t hold curl at all...
15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results