shape
carat
color
clarity

Gwen & J are MARRlED!!!! (w/pics)

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
And this one which my mom just posted from her photos--this was about two weeks before the wedding, when we were taking my parents allllll ovvvvvver England. We were sneaking in a quick snuggle on the bench in a garden of a cathedral we were visiting, and my mom, like a spy or something, tried to snap a photo of us snuggling on the bench. But I SAW her doing it (because she''s really not very sneaky, even from 500 feet away), so I started chuckling, and then J wanted to know what was so funny, and we apparently both turned to look at her as she was taking the photo!

It''s a touch blurry, but just so adorable! At least I think so.
9.gif

caughtntheact.jpg

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2010 4:22:08 PM
Author: gwendolyn
And this one which my mom just posted from her photos--this was about two weeks before the wedding, when we were taking my parents allllll ovvvvvver England. We were sneaking in a quick snuggle on the bench in a garden of a cathedral we were visiting, and my mom, like a spy or something, tried to snap a photo of us snuggling on the bench. But I SAW her doing it (because she''s really not very sneaky, even from 500 feet away), so I started chuckling, and then J wanted to know what was so funny, and we apparently both turned to look at her as she was taking the photo!

It''s a touch blurry, but just so adorable! At least I think so.
9.gif
Super Cute! Even if it''s blurry, I would print a small print (3x5 or 4x6) and frame it! These are my favorite types of photos!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awww Gwenie everything looked fantastic and you look amazing and happy and so does James :) despite everything it looks like you had an amazing time :)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Gwen and J!!! Boooo to your MIL, but I am happy you didn''t let that put a damper on your wedding day. Your pictures are wonderful and you look so happy!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I am so happy for the both of you, and you look lovely!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, GWEN!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You and J look just as happy as I would expect you to look.
9.gif
And, your dress looks simply divine. I am in vintage love with it! And, how wonderful that your parents were able to come and you worked in a way to have your brothers be "there" with you!

I also really hate hearing about how your MIL responded, but I am so very happy that people are starting to see her true colors as a result.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Omg, how cute are you guys!! I''m so sorry I didn''t find this thread until now. I''m sorry your mother in law is bat sh*t crazy, but it looks like you guys had a wonderful time anyway. Congrats!!
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOO HOO....CONGRATULATIONS GWEN AND J!!!!!
36.gif

Lori

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Precious photos! You were a lovely bride!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Gwen, thank you for sharing your photos - they are wonderful, and you look absolutely beautiful and so happy!!!

Congrats!!

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
Despite all the drama around you, you were truly a radiant and beautiful bride. Congratulations and best wishes for your second ceremony!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! You looked lovely and James looked quite fetching in his suit. So glad you managed to have a great
time (the pictures say it all) despite your MIL. Now you can be done with her and be happily married!

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Gwen -

I haven''t been around much but I definitely wanted to tell you congratulations!! You looked radiant and your DH looked so handsome! You are a class act for not letting your MIL''s crazy behavior ruin your day!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh Gwen - you looked aboslutely SMASHING my dear!!

So radient! Thank you for sharing!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Gwen!!!

You two make such a sweet couple
9.gif

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Gwen, you look absolutely gorgeous, sweetie, and I just have to say that your grace, class, and kindness even when dealing with a heinous evil heifer with a broomstick up her butt is astounding--you are truly one helluva lady. Congrats and best wishes to you and J--you guys deserve every happiness. Now, for the serious business--if you come back from your US wedding without a shoe pic, oooohhhh girl, you are in TROUBLE!
9.gif

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Gwen, you are one classy, classy woman and your MIL is a bit off her rocker. It sounds like you and J are more in love & happy than ever before, though, which is ALL that matters!
36.gif
4.gif
It''s fabulous that you aren''t letting her antics tarnish your otherwise FAB wedding day!

Your photos just ooze happiness and love
30.gif
30.gif
A million congrats to you both! HOORAY for being married!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Your dress is gorgeous!

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
Yay Gwen. I''m so glad you and J had a wonderful day, despite MILs attempts to ruin it for you. I thought your dress was so pretty when you posted pics of it, it really looks beautiful on you. Yay!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah yeah yeah! Congrats Gwen! I was waiting for you to post this thread! You looked lovely and your dress was stunning!!!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Beautiful pictures! Sounds like you had a lovely day (with the exception of a few MIL related things) and you deserved it!
36.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS Gwen!! You looked seriously gorgeous, I LOVE your dress. You two look so happy!!

I am really thrilled for you that you loved your wedding day. Poo to your IL''s, but well done for handling yourself with such grace.

I am looking forward to the shoe and ring pics! Here''s hoping the second wedding is even better than the first
36.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS GWEN!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You looked beautiful, I am so pleased that you managed to have an amazing day, regardless of everything you have been through
1.gif

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous.

I''m so happy for you both and glad that you both are going in with open eyes about the MIL. It''s sad that it has to be that way...maybe one day she''ll come around and realize how lovely you are.

Can''t wait for the second wedding and the pictures from that!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS GWEN!!!

i haven''t been in here in agesssss but i''m glad i did! you look sooo pretty! (and i like that funny 1st pic! haha)

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Gwen I just saw this CONGRATS!!!!!! Looks like it was a lovely day and the two of your look so great! I really like your dress, very pretty! Cake sounds like it tasted delish! I''m very happy for you and wish you and J the very, very best always!

It must be so fun to be newly married lady!
35.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!! you look so beautiful and happy! i wish you both all the best!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Gwen...you made an absolutely radiant bride. How beautiful and special! You and J looked amazing. I sincerely wish you both a lifetime of happiness, love and all things good!

As far as you BSC MIL...good luck to her.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone! Exactly one month until our US reception party! WOOOO!!!
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I can''t remember if I commented or not, but Gwen, you look amazing. You and J look so happy and wonderful and just....joyful. I''m so thrilled for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results