shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to Tahiti!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Quick update for my fellow BWW readers....We were originally going to nix the Tahiti honeymoon plan due to the unexpected purchase of our new place....but when we had our travel agent price us out at staying in Kauai for a few extra days and then doing another few more days at an upscale resort in Maui, found the price was THE SAME as Tahiti! So, since we really do want a honeymoon and it seems we would pay out the nose regardless....we agreed that Tahiti is going to be much more fun than staying in Hawaii, esp after having been there already for 1.5 weeks before the honeymoon. So we booked it on Friday! Yay!

Going to Moorea from Hawaii for 7 days, then returning home to SFO. We''ll be gone from home for about 2.5 weeks total...I can''t wait!! It is going to be amazing, just the wedding in Hawaii is shaping up to be spectacular, now tack on the amazing Moorea trip that we were wishing for originally, and I am in heaven! It can''t come fast enough.
1.gif
But I''m sure it will.

appl.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Mara!, I've been to Hawaii, albeit just to Honolulu, and it's beautiful, but I just know Tahiti is so much more!

What a great way to start your new life together!

win

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 1/25/2004 9:54:04 PM winyan wrote:

Congrats Mara!, I've been to Hawaii, albeit just to Honolulu, and it's beautiful, but I just know Tahiti is so much more!

What a great way to start your new life together!

win----------------

Bah, Winyan! Don't you know that Honolulu will not get you the true feeling of Hawaii? That's "the big city" of the islands.
1.gif
You need to come to the outer islands to experience the real beauty of Hawaii.
naughty.gif
Mara you have the right idea, Kauai is beautiful and one of my favorite islands to visit. I'm sure your wedding will be nothing short of a dream. And I have not doubt Tahiti will be equally magical for your honeymoon. I think it's a great idea, especially since you are spend some time on Kauai before the wedding.

Pearl

Rough_Rock
Even if you are on O'ahu, getting out of Honolulu and Waikiki helps. The rest of the island has a different feel. Especially the Windward side! (Okay, I am biased, I am a Kailua girl born and raised. Personally I don't think there is a better place in the world. And Kailua beach is unreal! I think it was named #1 beach in the nation a couple of years ago. 1998 if I remember correctly).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! My passport finally arrived today, I had procrastinated and only gone to get it done in mid-March so it came very fast!! I wasn't expecting it til the week of April 19. I was a little worried, because obviously without a passport, no trip to Tahiti for us....but YAY...it's here, looks great....5 weeks to go!!
1.gif
It's a very good thing because the remainder of the cost for the Tahiti trip was just charged to Greg's AMEX....so we were paying for it even if we weren't going!
9.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
wow! Tahiti! I am so exicted for you. From Hawaii to Tahiti, that's a good idea to go there instead of staying in Hawaii for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results