shape
carat
color
clarity

Gilt having a bridal sale this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
In case any of you are interested, I got the following e-mail from Gilt today:

"Starting Friday, March 12, through Sunday, March 14, Gilt brings you an entire weekend of sales in partnership with Martha Stewart Weddings. Sign in and shop sales expertly-curated to meet all your nuptial needs plus find tips from wedding expert Darcy Miller.

Get gowns for you, dresses for your bridesmaids, tuxes for your groom, detoxes leading up to the big day, gifts you’ll love to give (and receive) plus exotic honeymoon packages for any couple. Look forward to sales by Temperley London, Thread, Judith Leiber, Vanessa Noel, Lauren Merkin, Prive Salon, Blueprint Cleanse, Tara Pearls, Heather Moore, Sergio Rossi, Stuart Weitzman and so many more to make your wedding day an affair to remember."

Here is a link to the preview. You have to be a member to shop Gilt, but sometimes you can get approved just by requesting. If they have a fb page, you can probably get an invite through posting on their wall.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Yesssss!!! I was just about to post this!

I''m itching to try the Blueprint Cleanse. It''s by no means cheap, but perhaps this is the *perfect* opportunity to take advantage (depending how deep the discount is - I''m a sucker for a good deal)!

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
I got the e-mail today
1.gif
I looked over it but to be honest, I''m not that impressed with their preview offerings...

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 11:23:35 PM
Author: megumic
Yesssss!!! I was just about to post this!

I''m itching to try the Blueprint Cleanse. It''s by no means cheap, but perhaps this is the *perfect* opportunity to take advantage (depending how deep the discount is - I''m a sucker for a good deal)!

What is the Blueprint Cleanse?! Inquiring minds want to know.

I am hoping for something good from Lauren Merkin. <3

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results