shape
carat
color
clarity

Formal Introduction

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Well, I am a longtime lurker, and I just started posting occasionally. I figured I should introduce myself (not that I think that I''m that important...just since I plan on spending a good amount of time here
2.gif
). I have been engaged for almost a year, and getting married next May (May 21). I just started really planning about a month ago, but things are moving along well and I have a lot of the major things done. I love to see all of the ideas/beautiful weddings here on PS.

So, nothing much else to add...look forward to spending some time with you lovely ladies
35.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, SBS! I love your name. I''m thankful I didn''t discover PS until after college! Where is your wedding going to be?

I''m so thankful for BWW. It''s a great place to get inspired, see REAL weddings and to just use a sounding board. I love that you already know you''re going to be spending a lot of time here. I think it''s so cool that when a bride finally posts pictures of the wedding and you get emotional because it''s like you were there for the whole planning process. This board has some of the coolest ladies I''ve never met!

35.gif

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Hi, TravelGoddess! Thanks
1.gif
I actually just graduated from law school, and should be studying for the Bar. Then again, I am an eternal student, hence the name. The sad part is I already spend a lot of time here, I guess now I will just be more out in the open about it. I have actually read so many threads in all different parts of PS, so I feel like I know people. It's very strange. LOL.

To answer your question, I am having a church ceremony in South Florida but I am not sure about the reception space yet...I am working on that. I want to do something different, and that's one thing I love about this forum. There is such a variety of people that it's great to see what people come up with.

ETA: I didn't post in your engagement picture thread, but wow! You got a great photographer. Those pics are so fresh and happy! Just gorgeous.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
welcome to BWW, shouldbestudying! can''t wait to here more details about your wedding!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Can''t wait tro hear more about your wedding!!!!!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Hi lulu and princessplease! Right now there is not much exciting stuff to tell, but once I get a color scheme going, hopefully some more of the reception details will fall together. I look forward to reading about your weddings, too!
1.gif

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hey! I just graduated from law school also, and I am studying for the CA bar! I am waiting to start planning until after I''m done...

Nice to see someone else freshly graduated. I look forward to reading your posts!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Rock of Love!

Cushionlady, you are much smarter than I am...I made the mistake of popping into a dress shop the week after graduation and finding the perfect dress. That made it all real, and it has been downhill from there (well, the studying at least. The planning has been going very well! LOL). I really need to focus. Good luck with your studying!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Re: Formal Introduction

Hey...

How are you feeling now that the bar is almost here? I'm getting nervous. I can't believe how fast time goes.

I hope things are going well!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock

cushionladyESQ said:
Hey...

How are you feeling now that the bar is almost here? I'm getting nervous. I can't believe how fast time goes.

Hey :wavey:

Time really does fly, it's ridiculous. Of course I'm feeling nervous, but that's normal. There is such an overload of information...it is daunting. But we can't worry about it! We just have to do our best, and rack up as many points as possible to pass. (LOL, I always thought of exams in law school like that and it made things so much less stressful.) Honestly, I view a big part of the Bar exam as a mind game, so we just can't psych ourselves out...I'm sure we will both be fine. Then, we can start posting about fun wedding stuff ;-)

Good luck!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock

cushionladyESQ said:
Hey...

Time really does fly, it's ridiculous. Of course I'm feeling nervous, but that's normal. There is such an overload of information...it is daunting. But we can't worry about it! We just have to do our best, and rack up as many points as possible to pass. (LOL, I always thought of exams in law school like that and it made things so much less stressful.) Honestly, I view a big part of the Bar exam as a mind game, so we just can't psych ourselves out...I'm sure we will both be fine. Then, we can start posting about fun wedding stuff ;-)

Good luck!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock

cushionladyESQ said:
Hey...

Good luck!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock

Oops...for some reason it posted three times. PS was being weird when I was trying to post. Ignore all the extras!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Welcome honey. I've admired your nick for a while now, and just wanted to say so. BWW is one of my favorite boards, hope you enjoy your tenure!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock

Welcome, date twin! We're happy to have you! Be sure to keep us updated on your wedding planning progress!

:wacko:

studyer83

Shiny_Rock

Should Be Studying said:
cushionladyESQ said:
Hey...

Good luck!

I'm in the same boat, just graduated and studying for the bar -- it really is terrifyingly close!
Congrats on your engagement(s) & soon this will be over!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade

studyer83 said:
Should Be Studying said:
cushionladyESQ said:
Hey...

Good luck!

I'm in the same boat, just graduated and studying for the bar -- it really is terrifyingly close!

Glad to hear that you are doing well! I totally agree with you that it is a mind game...I think you have the right idea. We are going to pass and do great! :appl:

I'm trying to stay positive. hehehehe. =) :wink2:

I can't wait until August, so I can actually start having a life again. Ok, back to community property.

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock

Gypsy said:
Welcome honey. I've admired your nick for a while now, and just wanted to say so. BWW is one of my favorite boards, hope you enjoy your tenure!

Thanks, Gypsy! The sad part is, the name is really true. I should have my face in a book right now, and instead I'm on BWW. Thanks for the welcome :)

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock

jaylex said:
Welcome, date twin! We're happy to have you! Be sure to keep us updated on your wedding planning progress!

:wacko:

Thanks! When I set the date in January, it sounded so far away, but time is creeping up on us! I will definitely have more to post in a few weeks when the Bar is over. For now, I've put myself on time-out. LOL

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock

studyer83 said:
Should Be Studying said:
cushionladyESQ said:
Hey...

Good luck!

Well now I have a date twin, and an almost name twin! Good luck on the Bar! I can't wait until we have our freedom ;))

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock

cushionladyESQ said:
studyer83 said:
Should Be Studying said:
cushionladyESQ said:
Hey...

Good luck!

Glad to hear that you are doing well! I totally agree with you that it is a mind game...I think you have the right idea. We are going to pass and do great! :appl:

I'm trying to stay positive. hehehehe. =) :wink2:

I can't wait until August, so I can actually start having a life again. Ok, back to community property.

There we go! LOL, maybe if we say it enough we will believe it. And now, back to contracts :read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results