carat
color
clarity

For brides looking to cover tats for their wedding

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe someone would tattoo their face like that. Great product! I hope his mom got to see him in it.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
swingirl|1319792351|3049228 said:
I can't believe someone would tattoo their face like that. Great product! I hope his mom got to see him in it.

Agreed!! :)

I just can't understand why a bride would want to hide a tattoo on her wedding day. If you liked it enough to get it, you shouldn't mind showing it off then.

But then again, that was the logic behind me getting tattoos that could be hidden on my wedding day. My biggest tattoo is on my ribs (it takes up my whole left side) and most people have no idea that I have any tattoos. I love that it's my little secret.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
mrswahs|1319808609|3049277 said:
swingirl|1319792351|3049228 said:

Agreed!! :)

I just can't understand why a bride would want to hide a tattoo on her wedding day. If you liked it enough to get it, you shouldn't mind showing it off then.

But then again, that was the logic behind me getting tattoos that could be hidden on my wedding day. My biggest tattoo is on my ribs (it takes up my whole left side) and most people have no idea that I have any tattoos. I love that it's my little secret.

I've seen it go both ways: some looking for a dress that will show off their tats, some panicking because Great Aunt Maude on his side is going to flip her conservative blue-rinsed wig if she spots them. :-o

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Galateia that is so cool! I don't have any tats but I am amazed at how well that worked...you really couldn't tell he was covering anything!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, link works for me now. Neat. I wonder how long that whole process took for him with so many tats, and how the covered up version looks in person. Very useful for brides who want to cover up.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa. That product is amazing (I bet it's expensive!) ...I think I'll just let my tattoos show!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that video too and thought wow he's cute underneath all the creepy skull stuff.

To each their own I guess!

I was reading the comments though and someone noted that it does come off on clothes. So you might want to keep that in mind when thinking of using it with your dress because it could get everywhere.

Another comment said the company was sold to a bigger company and the product doubled in price and is now at 28.00 a bottle instead of the 18.00 it used to be.

I was amazed at how normal he looked-I think he was even surprised! Almost like he had forgotten what he liked like pre-ink!

My ink is also in places where it's covered up. While I like them I wish I had just gotten a painting done instead. I really didn't need to put in on my body :rolleyes:

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is awesome! I'll have to get some so I can wear sleeveless shirts in the summer at work :D

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing. Dermablend is great stuff, not surprised they came out with this product.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Cool! But I have to mention that I read the title of this thread as not "tats" but another word that's spelled t_ts... :cheeky:

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
jstarfireb|1320126337|3051517 said:
Cool! But I have to mention that I read the title of this thread as not "tats" but another word that's spelled t_ts... :cheeky:
:lol:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Galateia|1319787492|3049222 said:
Woooooow.

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/the-most-insane-tattoo-video-ever--you-seriously-have-to-see-this-.html

Who knew under all that he was so handsome? Amazing. I know I've see threads from ladies worried about how to cover tattoos on their wedding day for various reasons, so when I thought this I thought I'd share. :read:
That stuff DOES NOT work. I have used it for my ink and my undereyes and it covers NOTHING. Their "professional" couldn't even get it to work. So I want to know what they actually used on him, and or how many layers of whatever they actually used.

Funny that I clicked that link about best concealers...I've used every single one and none of them actually covers ANYTHING. If its not opaque and covering something in one coat MAYBE 2, why bother. Layering products or putting 4 coats of something on is a waste. I am still waiting for a miracle concealer that actually conceals.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results