shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! ***Pro Photos***

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I've had my pro photos for a while, but finally managed to use the Holidays to go through all 2,000 of them and make an album. I figured I'd post a thread here as well. Get ready for an onslaught of wedding pics!!!

I'll start with our venue...

mscushion-venue1.jpg

mscushion-venue2.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Details of the day...bridesmaid's bouquet, the obligatory shoe shot for all the shoe lovers here, and my dress!

mscushion-dress.jpg

mscushion-shoes.jpg

mscushion-bridesmaid bouquet.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Bling shot! This is PS, after all :tongue: I was lucky to borrow an old diamond watch (that didn't really work anymore, but who cares!) and bracelet from my grandma.

mscushion-blingshot.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Peeking out to see whether guests are starting to sit down...

mscushion-ready3.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
A moment with my dad right before we walk down the aisle...

mscushion-momentwithdad.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Hugs all around! Looking at these photos again made me so happy.

mscushion-hugs3.jpg

mscushion-hugs2.jpg

mscushion-dadhugsdh.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
A few "posed" portrait shots after the ceremony while guests were having cocktails and passed appetizers on the lawn

mscushion-postceremony4.jpg

mscushion-postceremony3.jpg

mscushion-postceremony2.jpg

mscushion-postceremony1.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, they're gorgeous!!! You look so happy and in love and I'm smitten with your veil!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
And ... it's dinner time! Because we had a fairly small-ish (80 people) wedding with not that many tables, we could actually sit down and eat the 4 courses + ice cream cart + wedding cake at midnight...we had a TON of food, perhaps too much, but it was all good!

For the table décor we kept everything pretty simple and organic, green and white, lots of herbs, fruits, and candles. We used wine bottles as table numbers and put up a wedding photo of relatives on each table... this one is an official wedding pic of my grandparents!

mscushion-dinnerdecor3.jpg

mscushion-dinnerdecor2.jpg

mscushion-dinnerdecor1.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Our first dance to "Just the way you are," Maggie Gyllenhaal version from the movie Happy Endings.

With zero (!) practice beforehand! :oops: :rolleyes: I think we weren't great, but we could have been worse.

Father daughter dance was to "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan, followed by "Home" by the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Pretty eclectic sequence, I know.

mscushion-firstdance2.jpg

mscushion-firstdance1.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dancing, including my mom and FIL really getting down (notice my mom has taken her shoes off...this isn't even that late into the night yet!)

mscushion-dancing2.jpg

mscushion-dancing1.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Last post...cake for a midnight snack. One layer limoncello, one layer gianduia chocolate :lickout: :lickout:

The end! We had an absolute blast on our wedding day. Thanks for looking!

mscushion-cake2.jpg

mscushion-cake 1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL pictures msc :appl: :appl: :appl:

Your photog did a fabulous job of capturing your moments in such a tasteful, elegant way :))

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Your photos are beautiful mcushion! Everything looks magical. I think your photographer did an amazing job! :appl:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: so beautiful!! congrats mr & mscushion!! and thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos. i am dying over your venue; it's like a scene from a movie! ...and your dress blew me away! :love: :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Everything is simply gorgeous!!

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza!!! Gorgous photos! Beautiful wedding! I love that your photographer captured a very specific 'feeling'. Very nice!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL photos! I agree with autumn, you are just glowing :) it looks like an absolutely spectacular day, thank you for sharing the photos, and congratulations!!!

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Everything is beautiful.
Love the venue and the ceremony set up - and the cake!!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Love all the pictures. You look amazing, the venue is just outstanding. I really love the ceremony layout and with the bridal party and the guests forming a circle.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
This is one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen! Everything looked perfect. Was this in Tuscany? Congrats on your wedding!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results