shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Picture Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture of Nick and myself recently that we will put in the paper. Thought I would put some more faces behind the names. Anyone else care to share theirs??
wavey.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
Ok why am I having so many problems uploading pictures lately to this site? I am going to have to do it this way with HTML.
47b4da07b3127ccebdc8cdaf57ce0000001610

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
That's a very nice photo...love the black & whites! You both just have these expressions on your faces, like you have some sumptious secret going on! Yummy!

cmcwill

Shiny_Rock
Great picture! What a cutey!
1.gif
Did you get other pictures made or just for the purpose of posting in the paper?

Colleen

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
We had a couple of pictures taken - but honestly, the lighting wasn't great on the majority of them, so there were only a few we chose we liked. This was the most popular. It was done in color, but I changed it to Black and White when I scanned it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What a handsome couple. You two look great together. It's the PS Barbie and Ken.
Honestly, I hope you two will have a loooonnnnggg happy (stress the happy part) marriage.
Congrats.
appl.gif
appl.gif

Nan

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice picture, DG! You both look so young! For whatever reason, I thought you were older.
confused.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
naughty.gif

Well thanks...I am 28 and he is 26. Not THAT young...but not over the hill either!
appl.gif

aliciamt7

Rough_Rock
You guys make such a beautiful couple!! How great your pics came out! Did you go to a studio (like in the mall at Sears or JC Penney) or did you use a full time professional photographer? We are thinking of using one of the mall ones just for a few portraits. Beautiful pics!

Alicia

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
This was done by our photographer with a backdrop outside on a cloudy day.
rolleyes.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely nowhere over the hill! I will be 30 this year!
errrr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results