shape
carat
color
clarity

engagement pics!!

les12

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to share them with you all! http://www.markeric.com/
We are Leslie and Jacob:) While I absolutely despise the first pic, I think the rest turned out ok! An engagement session was included in our package, I''m not sure if we''d have had one if it wasn''t already paid for, but it was fun! thanks for letting me share!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them! You two are beautiful!!! What an amazing photographer!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! I love your dress too!

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
They are so great! You are a such a fresh faced beauty!

May I ask if there is a story behind your Cameo? Won''t you share it with us? I love how the vintage touch adds intrigue. Please tell me there IS a story, and it wasn''t just a great fashion accessory choice.

Oh, I adore how you two are poising in the WEEDS ;-) er I mean clover! I have those all over my yard, and even though they aren''t welcome, there is a delicate intricate beauty to be appreciated. The little sprig standing up on Jacobs neck made me smile-the one on your wrist mimics his. Spring time, renewal, and promise of life is what I see-for you and the for the "darn" clover! It is an unexpected detail and I hope you know my comments are complimenting the touch!

You are going to be a beautiful bride. Can''t wait for those!
36.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I love em! Our package including e-pics as well. We had fun doing them, and got us acquainted with our photog.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love the extra pop of color added by your green shirt!

les12

Shiny_Rock
Thanks y''all!

CasaBlanca, the cameo belonged to my grandmother who passed away years ago. It''s not an authentic cameo, just old costume jewelry, but to me it is priceless.. I wear it several times a week! And weeds is right!! We were desperate for some color and that''s all we could find haha! It was a little itchy but some of those pics turned out to be my favorites. Our photographer is super talented and while I wasn''t super pleased with the session (mostly because we had to reschedule a few times and booked this shoot last minute and I just didn''t feel totally prepared!) I am really really looking forward to the wedding! I know he''ll give us some great shots!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Those are great! You look so happy and in love!

You are beautiful, my dear (and your fiance is a fox)!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures!! You are simply adorable and I love that green dress on you!

shine4me

Rough_Rock
Your picrtures are great!!! I love engagement sessions because I feel like it really captures people as they are as a couple where as the wedding day does too but just on a totally different "formal" level if that makes sense? Your dress is so cute! I noticed your photographer does a lot of stuff around my area, I am about 1hr 45min from New Orleans, so we must not be tooo far from each other! And too I went to go back and look at your post about your ring (which is phenomenal btw) since I realized I couldn''t be too far away and I would LOVE to check out the shop. There isn''t anywhere that I have found that has anything close to the deco period that I love to look at except for in the French Quarter. I hope I''m not to forward in asking for the name? Anyways Love your pics! I wanted to post about your dress jewels too so I''m going to post my question for ya there too, so maybe you''ll see it!
35.gif

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
You are SO BEAUTIFUL!! Great pics
36.gif
We just had our e-session on Friday and I''m already dying to see them (also terrified to see them), you must be so happy to know yours turned out amazing! Yay!
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results