shape
carat
color
clarity

engagement pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
I hope that I sized them right. These are the unedited ones. We didn''t really think we had any use for engagement pics, but since they were included with our package, we went for it. Best decision - not because of how the pics came out, but for giving us an opportunity to work with our photographer and get the chance to learn how to feel comfortable with someone taking our pictures. We learned alot from this session - mainly that we want more pics of our faces facing the camera. For this shoot she had us looks AT each other most of the time. After seeing the pictures we realized we would have wanted more regular posed shots of our faces looking at the camera. Better to find out now than on wedding day!

so...here''s some:
me laughing at how funny it was that someone actually got us to do this:

DCE049b.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
another from beach....(the sizing doesnt seem to do them justice, but you get the idea)

DCE145b.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
another favorite. this one is special because this is the lifeguard station on the street where our first apartment here together was (10th St)

DCE124b.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
we were excited to get the seagull in the background...it was a cloudy day, but we made the best of it

DCE234b.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
near a cool wall by the beach....can't you tell I like the ones where I am laughing? :)

DCE082b.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Your photos are just gorgeous. I love the colour in the last one!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
The pics are really nice!!! Very natural
9.gif
Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
This is special because my FI helped to keep these swings where they are years ago. They wanted to take them down but we helped by sending letters and calling the city council. We love these swings. She took a ton here but it was hard to get one of us both looking at her or at each other while playing...

DCE159.jpg

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
My FI was such a trooper....usually he HATES having his picture taken. He was better than I was actually. After about half an hour, I was done and just wanted to go get a drink. We joked at dinner that night that as much as we loved each other, we couldn''t look at each other for the rest of the night since she kept having us look at each other lovingly....LOL

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the swing photo.. you both look so happy.

Thought I would just add that your beach looks gorgeous!!! I live near the beach too and never thought of having our E-Pics there.. fantastic idea!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
love your pics. the swing shot is my favorite. it''s so nice that they are such special + meaningful locations for the two of you!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
What great photos! You guys look great. I, too, love the swing shot!
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great photos-you look so happy in all of them!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I love them!!! The swing picture is especially fabulous. And I like the all the ones where you''re laughing, too... but who wouldn''t? You two look perfect together!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
DMB, they look great!! It''s nice that you go quite a few at places that were special to you.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww you guys look great! You''re both so cute!

They''re fantastic, good job!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2009 8:47:03 PM
Author: DMBFiredancer
another from beach....(the sizing doesnt seem to do them justice, but you get the idea)
This one is my favorite!!!...but they''re all beautiful! beautiful! beautiful!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pics, you can definitely see how happy you two are together coming through them! I love the one on the swings!!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
They are all soooo cute!! You two make such a good looking couple
9.gif

Can''t wait to see the wedding pictures!!!
36.gif
9.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
The two of you look so happy together! What great pics!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Such great pictures!

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
thank you for all of your sweet comments, everyone!

i was nervous at first about posting pics of us, but i feel close to you guys after following these message boards for so long

:)

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
You two look terrific! And you might not see it now, but 4 months after our engagement photos we still find pictures that we overlooked and we now love! I hope the same is true for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results