shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
So let''s begin shall we? I''ll include a photo of Fi!

jerry.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Fi''s favorite

jerrys fave.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
hehehe. we made faces at eachother. My sister took all the pictures (and she''s a total goofball (she''s 19), so she had us do that)

it turned out adorable
30.gif

l_41f8dfd38e7e4669badc03ccc000af6b.jpg

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
BLING SHOT!!!!!! (unfortuneately was not taken during our little inpromptu photoshoot)

Aquamarine ( 1 1/2 ct) and diamonds (3/4 ct)

He's a smart cookie.

rmirandaring.jpg

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
How nice!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
How fun! And your sister has a good eye at 19! I''ve seen pro shoots that weren''t half as nice!

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much ladies for your kind words! I''m so excited to be getting married to such a cutie! :)

trillionaire: i know! I was so suprised how well she did! The photos were great even before I retouched them with picknik.com. She''s a professional "Myspace photo" taker (used to live and breathe, i swear, through her photo albums on that site!!!)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
These pictures are awesome!! I love your avatar one!! You guys look soooo cute together!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Aw what cute photos! That one your FI likes is really good of you. And I love the black and white one making faces.
1.gif

daught3rofEve

Rough_Rock
Thank you, Luckyeshe! I''ve included a bigger version of the photo. I forgot to add that one, silly me!

Thank You Sparkles! He''s really adorable. :) At least for me, I definately wouldn''t take him for being 39 yrs old!
31.gif

Strawberries: He has it as his desktop as wallpaper at work.
9.gif
It made me feel so special when i went up there and it was where anyone who looks can see it (he owns his own retail business).

l_d1b064d990a44997a8aeee48d163139d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results