shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement photo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
My FI and I are going to announce our engagement and I cant decide which photo to use... Any advice would be welcomed ... I think this first one is my favorite but.......

*Sorry I dont know how to post them all at once*

Brian and Chelsea 033bw.JPG

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
I like this one too... see my problem???
emteeth.gif

Brian and Chelsea 077bw.JPG

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
OMG yall are TOO adorable!
9.gif
Such sweet pics. They''re all great, but I like #2 the best for an announcement.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think I would do the first one, it shows both of your more equally, the second seems more focus on you. I would stick with the b/w too.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
My vote is for #1.

You guys are such a cute couple!!!!!

JDgirl

Shiny_Rock
They are all beautiful photos, but I wish I could see both of your faces in any of them. I think I''d prefer to have both people showing more for an annoucement photo.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love love love #1!!! It is so cute and is PERFECT for an engagement photo- so fun! And I would stick with b&w too- good luck and let us know what you decide!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
very cute...

I will say that I agree, both people''s face''s should be showing, and I would stick with black and white. I DO like the baloons in the bkgrn though.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
You''re such an adorable couple! I really like the first 2, but I agree with everyone else that both people''s faces should be showing, so I''d go with the first one. It really looks like you''re having so much fun in that one, I think its a great pic!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
You guys are adorable!
36.gif
All of the photos you posted are great, but I like #1 in b&w the best. It looks so cute & playful.
37.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
#1 gets my vote too. You guys are adorable!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oh cute engagement photos! I vot #1 or the last one. Perhaps the last one could be cropped a little more. You two are lovely!

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I vote for #1

GO BRAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
#1 black and white for the reasons everyone has already said... the balloons do make for a fun announcement backdrop.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, you guys are toooo cute! Wow!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE #1. Absolutely adorable!!!

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
those are great. i love #1 in bw too. true happiness. congratulations!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore number 1...hands down!!! (and definitely in black and white)

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your help... Number one it is!!!!
36.gif
Its so nice to be able to get advice here... Yeah for everyone on pricescope!
emteeth.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a little late in responding, but I love #1 too!!! Good choice
36.gif

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for saying such nice things and thank you again for your help... I really appreciate it!
emrose.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, you guys are a gorgeous couple! Your FI looks so "into you" in each picture.

ellewoods

Shiny_Rock
Hi Bravesfan!

Congratulations on your engagement! You and your fiance look so happy and in love.
36.gif

All of your pictures are great....I think I vote for #1, or #1 in color that was shown later. I like a lot of your other photos too but in #1 you can see both you and your fiance and you look very playful and cute and sweet with each other.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results