shape
carat
color
clarity

EM1 Final Fitting...much better this time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your help the last few weeks. The dress is finally finished and I get to pick it up next week. It needs a final pressing but all the alterations are done and they fixed the length. I don''t have too many pictures of the front as my sister took them and she took a ton of the back because she has to do the bustle and wanted to make sure she got it right. I can''t tell you all how much the support and advice meant to me with some of the issues. I have to say that POB really did come together and my new seamstress was awesome and she really listened to what I wanted. All is well that ends well.

em1ff.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Ok, all I have till the wedding. Now if only I could stop stressing about the weather.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
perfection.

I can''t wait to see your wedding pics!

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Can''t wait to see pics either!!! :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow you look great EM1
30.gif
36.gif
love love the dress, it looks fantastic
9.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Gown. You look Beautiful in it!

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
You look amazing! And the dress is great. Definitely a noticeable difference in length. I''m glad that everything worked out.

nyc7782

Rough_Rock
It looks perfect! And you look gorgeous! I seriously want your arms. :) You must be so relieved it all worked out! Can''t wait to see the wedding photos!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
You look darling EM1.

I am so pleased the alterations were done to your satisfaction.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful beautiful!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
EM1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look AMAZING! Seriously, it is SO MUCH BETTER than it was. I''m so happy that you''re happy.

And that is one of my favorite dresses ever. WOWZA!!!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2009 3:54:15 PM
Author: nyc7782
It looks perfect! And you look gorgeous! I seriously want your arms. :) You must be so relieved it all worked out! Can''t wait to see the wedding photos!
You have no idea...that is the best compliment ever!!!!!!!! I''ve worked sooooooo freaking hard on my arms. They only look good when they are on my hips though, lol. I guess I''ll have to stand like that a ton at the wedding. I''ve really only noticed a difference in the past 3-4 weeks. So, thank you very very much.

Thank you all for the support, again. I''m so excited now. I didn''t want to take the dress off in the store.

Nov2109

Shiny_Rock
the seamstress did a great job! The dress came out beautiful....and your bustle is very elegant!

don''t stress about the weather...because that is the one thing you can''t do anything about! :)

nyc7782

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/10/2009 4:01:38 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

You have no idea...that is the best compliment ever!!!!!!!! I''ve worked sooooooo freaking hard on my arms. They only look good when they are on my hips though, lol. I guess I''ll have to stand like that a ton at the wedding. I''ve really only noticed a difference in the past 3-4 weeks. So, thank you very very much.

Thank you all for the support, again. I''m so excited now. I didn''t want to take the dress off in the store.
haha, you''re welcome! they really look awesome! any secret tips? :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
You look breathtaking EM1! You''ll definitely blow him away!!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2009 4:37:27 PM
Date: 9/10/2009 4:01:38 PM

Author: emeraldlover1

haha, you''re welcome! they really look awesome! any secret tips? :)
ya! ya! ya! secret tips
31.gif
27.gif
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
lol..bia and NYC...no secret tips really. I''ve worked out my entire life...that helps but the last few months I took a lot more cardio weight lifting classes. Once or twice a week. However, what I think really made the difference for me was cutting back on my portions and moderate heart rate cardio. I never thought I would say that cause I like to really feel like I got a good workout but the last six weeks I really cut my body fat and I''m convinced its because I did the most borring cardio workouts. Like, I could practically read a book I was running so slow. For example, I''d keep my heart rate btw...140 and 160 for an hour. Once or twice a week I added in a 20 minute interval session. IDK...I also think having other things on my mind kept me from over analyzing my workouts which I tend to do... So, I hope that helps. I should show you a picture of what I looked like last September. My body changed a ton this year. Yay for turning 30...I don''t have to work out as intense. At least that is what I tell myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results